Marek Wallhack/Autoshoot 2/20/24

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Marek Wallhack/Autoshoot 2/20/24

Post by RH »

Hate to do two reports back to back, but I have to call it when I see it.

Hopped back on the FFA server. Marek was there, I think he's more of a regular here at fpsclasico. I'm pretty sure I've seen him more than once.

Couple games, normal and fine. T2 I joined on, was fine. Dm16 next, was also fine. During dm16, Marek quit and came back a minute later hitting a LOT more rails. Odd, but happens.

Next map dm6. Just me and him on the FFA server. He opens with an LG fight... It stutter fires. Stops firing when his aim moves off me. I notice. Weird okay. Then he avoids using the LG for most of the game, but he does use it again at 240 and 325 and same thing happens again.

Then I notice, man his rails are hitting me REALLY fast around corners. I've seen this, recently in fact. There was a wallhack/autoshoot bot going around a couple weeks ago, and it was seen on both EU and US servers. I helped get at least one guy banned on q3msk and one on US servers.

So alright, I just keep playing. Win by a lot, because obviously. Grab the demo file and throw it into wolflcam to review for fun. Watching it, first 20 seconds confirms its an autoshoot with the way his LG behaves. Kept watching, he's watching me and tracking me through walls with crosshair directly on model over and over. The rails at 950 are also pretty obvious.

100% without a doubt autoshoot and wallhack. Attached demo. It's from my pov so needs wolfcam to swap to his.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Marek Wallhack/Autoshoot 2/20/24

Post by adminless »

yes, another known old banned cheater/abuser of the community, I guess that they probably just ran more into the secondary server that are less monitored. ban updated now, thanks for the input.
marek
User lv1
User lv1

Post by marek »

RH wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:44 .....
Hi, i would like to explain myself.
First thing, i have never used cheat online before.
I've been playing with some people as usual then someone has joined and started to hit frag after frag, rail after rail, if i remember you were called "UnnamedPlayer". I have assumed it's cheat :crazy: when everyone left i have decided to test online some code found at github.
This is how i became "bad guy"....
Didn't meant to cause mess, sorry
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:12 yes, another known old banned cheater/abuser of the community, I guess that they probably just ran more into the secondary server that are less monitored. ban updated now, thanks for the input.
At least he owns up to it, although still......
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

marek wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 23:17when everyone left i have decided to test online some code found at github.
:lol:
champi
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

I've heard of lame excuses for cheating before but that has to be the worst