February 2024 community event

fpsclassico february 2024 ctf mini-cup - ahu clan champions
me
User lv3
User lv3

Re: February 2024 community event

Post by me »

Unfortunately no. From my part i can only be available at weekends right now.
/quit then.
Meanwhile, in the farthest corner of the map...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

and this Saturday? there's the possibility to play this the Saturday.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

Yeah, i don't have any plans right now. Could you squeeze me in what team?
/quit then.
Meanwhile, in the farthest corner of the map...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

if Saturday works for you, there's still the possibility to play the first semi final the Saturday so stay tuned and let's see what the rest say (aka lisa and agi basically).
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

WoW gsp team: orgi, maka, miro, iron, ribx winer of the ewent :D for my
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

@masin I think champis team is the clear favourite. a bit unfortunate that we play them in the first round. between us and community it could be close I am sure ^^
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Hey there, so I voted for Thursday, I see that it's declined date, so for me except Thursday, Sunday would be ok, if it's not possible to change someone can change me and I'll leave spot for someone who wants to jump in :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 18:52 @masin I think champis team is the clear favourite. a bit unfortunate that we play them in the first round. between us and community it could be close I am sure ^^
Don't be scared you can always do what Ami did drink some magi blood and get better skilz :lol:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@agi thanks for the update the Sunday is already taken for the other semi final, may be it could be possible to play this earlier but most like than not it probably won't then that currently leave us with the Saturday, does the Saturday works for you or you can only do this Thursday or the Sunday? it's not entierly clear from your answer to me.
champi
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 18:52 @masin I think champis team is the clear favourite. a bit unfortunate that we play them in the first round. between us and community it could be close I am sure ^^
You overate us miro-chan, those guys have never played fpsclassico before 😔

Even I haven't played for several months
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, lisa just confirmed before for the Saturday so I guess that probably the only option available here for the first semi final even if the team is ultimately not in full was the Saturday therefore here is the first public card of the tournament with the opening semi final:
  • tournament: fpsclassico ctf mini cup 2024
  • stage: first semi final
  • match-up: Team Forza VS Team Community
    • Team Forza: gladi, tuby, lisa, masin, agi, me
    • Team Community: aimer, pks, fau, mwhq3, edversion, semi
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27965 or fpsclasico.de:27965
  • date: Saturday 24 of February of 2024 21:00 CET (UTC+01)
  • picks:
    1. team forza: q3ctf1 (-), q3ctf2
    2. team community: mkbase (-), crewctf
    3. tie-breakers: dc_map23 (b-), mpteam9 (a-), oasago2
  • maps: q3ctf2, crewctf, oasago2
  • format: best of three 5vs5 ctf games scored at 7 captures or 20 minutes with sudden death
  • notes: the third map is meant to be played regardless of the score and in the event of someone missing it could exceptionally be played 4vs4
  • important: make sure to have installed (and tested) those specific maps before coming to the server
now looking forward doing the same with the other semi final between ahu and gsp within the next days.
champi
User lv3
User lv3

Post by champi »

We can play sunday at a reasonable time I guess?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure they (gsp) finally confirmed the current Sunday date yesterday though still waiting about their picks and blocks to leave this set within the next days (i.e. no later than the Friday from their end and the Saturday from your end more specifically) so stay tuned. as for the times, matches here are typically organised between 20:30 and 21:30 central European times (UTC+02 in the daylight saving months and UTC+01 otherwise) any other time would be a exception and therefore it would have to be requested. the current discussed and official date and time for that is the Sunday 25 of February of 2024 21:00 CET (UTC+01). needless to say the winner of this weekend games will advance to the grand final to be discussed and agreed next week so stay tuned for that as well. being a small and mostly casual small cup this time instead the third place final is not mandatory, that said, it could also be played depending on the circumstances (i.e. if the situation calls/allows for it) so it will be considered once the match up is known.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

me wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 13:37 Yeah, i don't have any plans right now. Could you squeeze me in what team?
Can we have a some contact to you, we would discuss binds, eventual strategy, form of communication.

Are you interested in first place or you just want to join match without any preparations. I don't say that our performance will be excellent, most likely Team Community will eat us alive, but let's say somekind of involvement into the "group".
champi
User lv3
User lv3

Post by champi »

adminless wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:16 sure they (gsp) finally confirmed the current Sunday date yesterday though still waiting about their picks and blocks to leave this set within the next days (i.e. no later than the Friday from their end and the Saturday from your end more specifically) so stay tuned. as for the times, matches here are typically organised between 20:30 and 21:30 central European times (UTC+02 in the daylight saving months and UTC+01 otherwise) any other time would be a exception and therefore it would have to be requested. the current discussed and official date and time for that is the Sunday 25 of February of 2024 21:00 CET (UTC+01). needless to say the winner of this weekend games will advance to the grand final to be discussed and agreed next week so stay tuned for that as well. being a small and mostly casual small cup this time instead the third place final is not mandatory, that said, it could also be played depending on the circumstances (i.e. if the situation calls/allows for it) so it will be considered once the match up is known.
Yeah , I've told my team to be available that specific time sunday , so we're set then.