February 2024 community event

fpsclassico february 2024 ctf mini-cup - ahu clan champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: February 2024 community event

Post by adminless »

yeah, as said and as usual, I might review it and make some changes here and there so we'll see how it plays out in the future depending on the circumstances (i.e. turnout, experience, history etc etc) as with everything. at the time of writing, this is what it's, you can not load those kind of maps with people that virtually never played ctf and don't even have them installed and expect it to be any good because it won't. it doesn't work like that, that's none sense.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw also as a reminder here I haven't heard anything yet from the forum guys (none of them) about their availability to play this semi final here against team community initially planned for this Thursday 22 21:00 CET (UTC+01) night. I basically need to know within today/tomorrow or the Wednesday the latest when you can play otherwise, unless agreed something else and/or something changes, the current Thursday date will remain so those involved (gladi, tuby, masin, lisa and agi along with team community of course) please get back about that to schedule that (same goes for the other semi final though although there's probably some more time for that).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@Agi, FraG_MasiN, Gladiat0r, Lisa_Ann, tubylec hey guys team community just turned down the current Thursday date for the semi final and offered instead to play the Friday or Saturday nights then please let me know when you can which one from those you prefer to schedule this within the next days.
tubylec
User lv2
User lv2

Post by tubylec »

As for me, I can play any day and any time. Just let me know when we play :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news, sure I'll make sure to PM here as usual once it's determined them, thanks for the input. ok, ask your mates too if you can and let's see what else they can do. assuming most of you are known as the glacius regulars I guess the Friday night should be the date to go for then. moreover even given the case even if it doesn't work you always have the Saturday to try next so I guess the best if go for the Friday by now.
champi
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

Hello , I'd like to request an update in my homefields please, I want crewctf and q3ctf2 instead.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

lol that's quite a change from your previous picks. I still haven't heard picks/blocks from them and there's still almost a week left before fight day so I guess that should be ok thus noted now and once I hear from them I'll let you know.
champi
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

Thank you , My teammates requested me to change. I had initially picked the maps without consulting my team, the map picks are final.
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Post by Lisa_Ann »

Hello! I'll be at the computer in the afternoon and evening, I'll read through what you wrote and respond, I'm sorry I was quite busy due to work.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem, by now I just need to know if the Friday night works for you to play this.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

I would like to be in it, but i can only manage to be available at Sunday.
/quit then.
Meanwhile, in the farthest corner of the map...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I can probably still add you as backup for the forum team (forza) and I'll let you know but so far we're talking about the Friday night for game date so at this point it's gonna be complicated.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

Thanks anyway, i´ll be paying attention if anything changes for Sunday.
/quit then.
Meanwhile, in the farthest corner of the map...
Gladiat0r
User lv2
User lv2
in-game nick: *DT*^GLADIAT0R / *DT*NoobsHunter

Post by Gladiat0r »

unfortunately i can't be available other than this thursday , however i am happy to give my place to " me" the player and maybe counted as a backup.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

unlucky, ok I'll try to work it out then. btw just in case it gets delayed some other day the next week would work for you (all of you Agi, FraG_MasiN, Gladiat0r, Lisa_Ann, tubylec, me)?