February 2024 community event

fpsclassico february 2024 ctf mini-cup - ahu clan champions
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: February 2024 community event

Post by PacMan »

Lisa_Ann wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 20:37 I will participate too, pacman too :> ( hey pac :3 )
Lol I wish I could make the evenings , one day maybe back to normal lol
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Post by Lisa_Ann »

PacMan wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 22:03
Lisa_Ann wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 20:37 I will participate too, pacman too :> ( hey pac :3 )
Lol I wish I could make the evenings , one day maybe back to normal lol
I just quit my job, and I'm moving, so I'm a bit overwhelmed. :> there is such a thing
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hey adminless, may I participate? best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I guess that unless you want to come up with a overall similarly balanced team to community on your own to participate I'll have to determine that once it's known what it's finally going to be played therefore by now I'll just note you as backup and initially the rest will have higher preference due better balance.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Not planning on bringing an own team - just asking for myself. Thanks :thumbsup:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem, as said, I'll note you as backup/potential participant so far and if I see that I can fit you in some team without completely ruining the event (this ain't no all star game) I'll let you know, otherwise other players will have preference. in any case, you'll team up with gladiator, lisa, tuby and the likes in case you're interested in participate not any kind of superstar team. ok, so who else is interested in participate? we still need at least one or two more players to make it happen for the forum team.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

am in Masinator!! i need team or i can play alone ? in same tim ufreze?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure I'll team you up with the rest of the guys then (gladiator, lisa, tuby and miro so far that I guess that should fit for this). great news then I assume that it should happen. ok, for the date I think that then next week should be fine, may be the Sunday 25 night 21:00 or Thursday 22 al 21:00 CET times could be a good option so I think that I'll just start by making a poll about it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw I just got word now from Orgi69, Makaveli, Miroslav, ironmonkey to join as different team (gsp, German Soft Players) for this then given the case I think that may be it can be possible to make a small cup as initially intended, in this case a small group of three where each fight everyone on that pool. so far teams seem of four people (community aimer, pks, fau, mwhq3 - gsp orgi, maka, miro, iron - forza gladi, lisa, tuby, masin) it would be welcome then that the teams get at least a fifth player otherwise crew and q3ctf2 might have to be cut from the rotation as they are barely playable 5vs5 let alone 4vs4. awesome then I guess we'll still have to discuss about the dates and the format along the next week.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder here it appears like there's three teams registered for this already of four people it would be good if each of them get at least one more player whether it's finally played 4vs4, or preferably, 5vs5 otherwise may be it would be preferable for each team to pick up some of the guys that joined here to complete the teams so the games can go 5vs5 and have someone as backup in case of need. it would be good to know that by the weekend as to then move on with the dates/games the next week. as for the date/s it appears that initially both the Thursday and Sunday work then depending on what finally happens I assume that may be we can already play this Thursday. in case it just end up being a community-gsp game then may be the Sunday it's more preferable. ok, we'll see then.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

No earlier time in vote ? Like a Sunday 4pm?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

Sunday 16:00 doesn't seem like a option to me. that's too early, may be 18:00 could be a option but not earlier I guess.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 23:13 Sunday 16:00 doesn't seem like a option to me. that's too early, may be 18:00 could be a option but not earlier I guess.
Perhaps add that please it's a time I could make on a Thursday
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Guys I have a suggestion. Can we just pick 3 maps and go with these? We don't really know ctf maps besides aimer and one week is not enough to learn whole map pool. If it was up to me I'd even prefer to just play all games on a single map :P
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

I'd gladly accept the invitation, let's see what date and time