Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

[aimbot] UnnamedPlayer right now on CTF server

Post by The Undead »

Hey :wave:

Aimbot detected right now on CTF server
Nickname: 'UnnamedPlayer' (I guess he will probably use VPN to avoid beeing banned)

Cheers'
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Re: [aimbot] UnnamedPlayer right now on CTF server

Post by RH »

The Undead wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 21:24 Hey :wave:

Aimbot detected right now on CTF server
Nickname: 'UnnamedPlayer' (I guess he will probably use VPN to avoid beeing banned)

Cheers'
Doesn't look like an aimbot to me. Mouse movements are smooth, not jittery or snappy. Lots of strafe aiming. The MG that is fired is actually quite bad. The plasma that is fired is all just predicting movement such as going through the doorway. Couple of the pillar fights in mid theres some quick shots but slowed down I don't see anything out of the ordinary, just aiming at the edge of the pillar, strafing, and prediction firing a few spots.

I don't even think it is a triggerbot or anything because a few times you can see the mouse move after firing, indicating a panic click. There are also a few flicks that go wide and miss the target, which wouldn't happen with a triggerbot because it swings over the target.

Is there a specific timestamp you think is suspicious? Or did you not watch the demo from his POV?
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Only the rail was suspicious to me, I think in the last seconds of the demo are the best ones especially the last kill.
Personally I never seen someone having such rail like this (even very good players from here).
To me it's more like not a full time aimbot of course but only "on demand", that is why only his rail is incredible when he wants to.
But we can wait for another good players advice, personally I'am sure :)
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

The Undead wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 22:44 Only the rail was suspicious to me, I think in the last seconds of the demo are the best ones especially the last kill.
Personally I never seen someone having such rail like this (even very good players from here).
To me it's more like not a full time aimbot of course but only "on demand", that is why only his rail is incredible when he wants to.
But we can wait for another good players advice, personally I'am sure :)
I watched the last fight mid a few times on 0.25 speed. There's a quick prefire. Looks like a spam shot, but no mouse snapping or anything. There is a hit at the edge of the pillar, pretty normal aiming spot and why you don't hug and AD on cover. Then a peak to see you standing in the open on the left, and then moving back out purely strafe aiming the last shot for kill. Nothing odd to me on it. I think the quickness of the first two shots was partially luck, considering the context of the rest of the demo.

My opinion, not an aimbot or triggerbot. If some one disagrees that's fine, but timestamps are probably going to be helpful because I watched as much from his POV as possible on 0.5 and low 0.25 on low fov and didn't see anything stand out. If anything stood out, it was that horrible MG lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I just took a look now at this and that guy is just a random that happened to start showing up here during the last days, nothing remarkable (i.e. he is not known previous player/cheater). so far I think that probably there's no enough reason as to completely ban this guy just like that. in any case, thanks for the input both.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

ok thank you for checking,
next time I will make further checks and demo on spec to be really sure
Cheers'