Miroslav

Offtopic discussion forum.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Miroslav

Post by NoobKilla »

Is he for real or is it cheating? He aims fast, he switches weapons fast and he moves fast. It looks unreal to me.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Miroslav

Post by adminless »

if you see someone named Miroslav in-game, then you know it's him as that nick is actually registered so he is the only one that can use it.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

No, I meant are his skills real or is he cheating? I'm asking because his aim is perfect, his movement speed is maximum and he is all over the place, he knows the exact spawn point, so he shoots before you're even spawned and once you spawn you're welcomed by the rocket or whatever he fired, plus he switches weapons much faster than it works for me or maybe I'm just not doing it right.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as far as I can tel the guy is legit. I think that has been discussed more than enough in the site.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Can you please refer me to those discussions?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

viewtopic.php?t=90

and there was probably more. the guy was getting reported on a daily basis with no end for weeks even by many of his "friends". matter of fact, he's probably the biggest responsible that the secondary server ever kicked off and ended up becoming what's today (no longer really a "secondary" server) as every time he connected half the people immediately left for the secondary server just after the guy spawned in the game and the other remaining half followed just in a few minutes as it was unplayable so people ended up frequenting that server some more in a effort to avoid him instead then he started showing also at the secondary server (after having made sure to have completely trashed the primary server first) and people just started "uninstalling the game right on the spot" (i.e. to stop playing/coming altogether). obviously, cheater or not, after a month or so like that I just banned the dude as it was simply none sense and this guy was doing nothing of use here beside ruining the game and the fun/experience (by playing like if the guy would be disputing a broadcasted event worth changing your life against mere randoms that had just happened to purchase the game at a sale at some digital store out nostalgia the day before) for pretty much everyone. matter of fact, had not banned him back then and this most likely would have not been running by now as he would have effectively killed it since I was losing like 1 or 2 players a day every day (i.e. in some weeks there was like a -20% legit players overall loss or something like that if not more that just left because apparently the only satisfaction this guy could find was to record himself raping them to later show it off). some time later on it appears people changed their mind so he ended up getting unbanned and that was all so far.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

OMG, LOL!!! Do you know what he is in real life? He told me yesterday, we dueled, he, mk and some trash shit noob whose nick starts with D (I forgot, Dufus or something like that). He is a TAX COLLECTOR, Miroslav! Dude, WTF!? Can you believe that? Thanks for explaining it to me, now I know why 99% of those ~900 Q3A servers are all empty. I wondered why that was the case with such an awesome game, now thanks to you we all know. If he's not cheating and I believe you if you say he doesn't, then it's just some amazing skill, super-human no less; such movements and speed, perfect aim, it's just really hard to believe, honestly. I did frag him 3-4 times and then he acted like he wasn't playing but was picking up next map or like typing in the console, it was weird, but whatever, he's a machine.
Karen
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Karen »

Not sure if doxxing allowed here, Killy... but I actually know for sure (!) what Miro is... not a cheater, not a machine... he is just FRAG-PILLED!! ;)

NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

He is cheating, look at his autoexec.cfg. RJ alone is a huge advantage over the rest of us. Until today I was aiming down and pressing keys to do rocket jump. His rj is doing all of that automatically for you!!! You just bind it to a single key, any key you like and once you press that key it flicks, but you do rocket jump without even needing to move your mouse, so your aim is at the enemy still, WOW. Is that not cheating!?!? It sure is, that alone. The rest I've no clue what it does, but I'm pretty sure it's more of cheating. I'll figure it out eventually.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

I really think you need stop calling me a cheater
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

You told me that already, so I stopped. I call you "Miroslav the autoexec guy" from now on. EDIT: BTW, I'm very impressed by your autoexec.cfg file, the rj bind makes play much easier and the rest of the binds with different zoom levels, custom sensitivities and stuff is just very smart.

EDIT 2: but it's very hard for me to get used to it all so fast, since I played vanilla for months, it will probably take equally long for me to get good and win against you.

EDIT 3: I still think those are really huge advantages you implemented through autoexec, something I didn't know was possible. I actually moved mouse down to rocket jump and with your script there is no need to move mouse at all. That is huge huge advantage!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 22:45 I really think you need stop calling me a cheater
Look man slowly everyone will find out you use the ez hax , it's just life :P
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

You gave me those haxes and the aimbot you're using on a daily basis, but I do not use those, you do.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 0:08 You gave me those haxes and the aimbot you're using on a daily basis, but I do not use those, you do.
Weed?
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I don't do that, give that to someone else.