About Discard (ex Discord)

Offtopic discussion forum.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

About Discard (ex Discord)

Post by NoobKilla »

The reason why I don't use it is because it's just an overhyped chat app, nothing more than that and spyware on top of everything. There are other chat apps out there not demanding your personal information. And colors and ranks it gives you are useless pile of steaming crap, you have to be a 5 year old to fall for that nonsense. So, I registered there long time ago using my email and connected with some friends, joined few groups, was following stuff related to r6s, etc. But then it asked me for a phone number, which none of other chats ever did. And there's the proof directly from the Discard:
discard.jpg
So, I discarded it permanently and so should you. Plenty of free and open chat apps and websites out there not demanding your personal information and data. It's just a chat app for f sake, wake up!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Re: About Discard (ex Discord)

Post by redrum »

It didnt want my phone number yet, only on openarena dis.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

redrum wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 19:35 It didnt want my phone number yet, only on openarena dis.
It's just his way of challenging you for duel
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

@PacMan, LOL, that is actually funny!

@redrum, as you can see, it asks my phone immediately after successful login and it doesn't allow me to do anything other than logout and login again. They're scammers and spies. Stay out of it!!!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 23:06 @PacMan, LOL, that is actually funny!

@redrum, as you can see, it asks my phone immediately after successful login and it doesn't allow me to do anything other than logout and login again. They're scammers and spies. Stay out of it!!!
I know I know , but how else will you kill all these noobs bro , so who you want first ?
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

You make a list lol. I was thinking not to duel anyone else except YOU, oh the great PacMan. I'm more of an unfreeze kinda playa, teamwork and stuff like that.