Bustin Jieber! (oh yeah) + Greta_T.

Other Reports Discussion forum.
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Bustin Jieber! (oh yeah) + Greta_T.

Post by ang3lfish »

Hi

I would like to report these two players for their ugly and abusive speech.
They write boring and stupid things all the time.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Bustin Jieber! (oh yeah) + Greta_T.

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll investigate that later this night or tomorrow, that greta dude is a well known offender already though, thanks for report.
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

Thank you !
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Greta's comments (like easy noobs) at the end of each match are recurring and can sometimes be nervously unpleasant because they have no other goal than to provoke and humiliate the losing team

I have repeatedly asked him to stop these unnecessary comments but this has not been heard or implemented

and when he happens to be a sore loser and starts insulting his team or players, then I tell myself that a chat ban would be a good thing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

My opinion is this seems overly sensitive. You are not only free to, but encouraged to ignore players if you don't like them or what they say. Game plays just fine if you disable chat all together.

Words can't hurt you. I can only imagine how you would over react to some one saying something mean in traffic or on the street.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 0:50 Greta's comments (like easy noobs) at the end of each match are recurring and can sometimes be nervously unpleasant because they have no other goal than to provoke and humiliate the losing team

I have repeatedly asked him to stop these unnecessary comments but this has not been heard or implemented

and when he happens to be a sore loser and starts insulting his team or players, then I tell myself that a chat ban would be a good thing
Lol cmon where's the real unpleasant comments? I assume no screen captcha
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thing is that these are not the streets and/or a "public" service that you just have to deal with. yes, these are public servers and of course everyone is welcome to join but that doesn't mean that later on everyone and/or everything will be accepted just because of that. in the same light as brought recently at the events, people actually join here (in general not just to the servers, to these services) because they want and they chose to not because they have to and they obviously do so to enjoy and have a good time not to have to deal with anybody bullshit. therefore people and/or behaviors that significantly take away from that and undermine the experience in one way or other will not be tolerated. at the end of the day it's just really the way communities works, not everyone has or even can fit in and also people have to come to realize that there's a point where you just have to be coherent with your own bullshit. you can not keep coming to a place just to talk shit about it or its people because otherwise you'll just end up either being a bully or making a fool of yourself and I will not allow none of that (meaning I'll take steps against that).

ok, with that said, I just chat banned this morning that well known long stander shit talker greta dude (he had already been reported by various people over the months not just this) and as for that Bieber fan for other than screaming all over the place each time he talks I probably found not enough evidence as to take action by now although just by looking at his inappropriate nick history I also banned him fro the day as a warning then let me know in case they attempt something else and/or the situation escalates to take further steps.
Voltage_father
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Voltage_father »

Come on
Greta is sh*t
Yeah I agree with this
But it’s her daily routine to play unfreeze soft and boring rail atacks and at the end of the match show that we are noobs by writing in chat that
Nobody cares about her
Just a simple trash talker
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Heya, Greta know nothing better, maybe close his mouth for little longer? Sorry for so much screens, I had much more, did not know which is the best..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

chat ban updated now and I'll investigate further later. thanks for the update.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Thanks, but it seems this comedian is not stopabble...sorry for bothering, but I got alergic on him.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I'm sorry to hear that. ok, I just banned him for a few days now then and I'll monitor this, thanks for the update.