Aim/Wall on FFA server 11/15/23

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Aim/Wall on FFA server 11/15/23

Post by RH »

Player named *xHHx*

Showed up during the dm11 game. Didn't hit anything crazy. Seemed normal. Left before that game finished.

Showed back up during the dm2 game about 4 minutes in, and started hitting every single rail. The dm3 game, he had >50 impressives by the end. He was using more weapon variety through the dm2 and dm10 game, but for the dm3 and t2 games he went almost full rail.

It looks like a high sensitivity and low fov aimbot. Very flicky, but not over great distances (except one time he did 180 me, 11m mark in the T2 game).

Rockets are not good. Movement is not good. He avoids using LG and when he does switch to it he is stutter firing. Hitting almost every single rail in that context is not normal. Mouse movements are very stuttery and jerky.

Also positive about the wallhack. Multiple instances he just stares at me through a wall for extended periods of time. Examples being 4:13 and 5:08 on the dm3 game, and 12:15 on the t2 game, but there are a lot of others.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a demo from MY pov so to watch it from HIS pov you need wolfcam and you can timescale it down and do /follow with the player ID. The first couple demos are hard to watch this way because there are more players and the maps are bigger meaning his data was culled out of most of the game, but the dm3 and t2 games have a lot of 1on1 time so they are easier to watch and see.

And yes these are trashy casual FFA games during US business hours, so not the pinnacle of skill. I just like hearing LG ticks to get me through a boring day :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Aim/Wall on FFA server 11/15/23

Post by adminless »

ok, sounds convincing to me, ban just added now. thanks for report.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

adminless wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 0:03 ok, sounds convincing to me, ban just added now. thanks for report.
This case is a little on the obvious side, plus multiple demos, BUT I think you are a little too cavalier about bans some times :) good to review evidence and think for yourself. If multiple people come to the same conclusion based on the same evidence, that is a good outcome.

I am completely positive in this case, otherwise I wouldn't report, but just because I know the game inside and out doesn't mean I am infallible.

Good to put the shoe on the other foot and think: If you were being accused, wouldn't you want multiple points of view and thorough review?

Enough philosophy :D Thank you for getting it handled regardless.
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

hey hello.

xhhx has resurfaced.

that guy can barely hit rockets, but has an acc of nearly 70%.

here are two videos.

in the first demo at 11:22 you can see the autoshot, while in the other video you can assume that he repeatedly looks through the platform.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I'm investigating further now. thanks for the update.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

xhhx is back
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

updated now and I'll keep monitoring this, thanks for the input.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

Attaching demo just for SOLID evidence of aimbotting. EXTREMELY blatant. No attempt to hide it on this demo. Needs wolfcam to watch from his pov, skip to 2:30 as he's just idle until then. Tracking through walls, sub frame snapping, and everything else you'd expect from an aimbot.

After I started telling joiners he was cheating, he started spamming nades :D guess he thought he could try to hide it after the fact.

He still couldn't win a single game, even before I showed up.