UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg History - Immortal Clan First Place
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by PacMan »

^Walnut* wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 21:55 Hehe you should add .... to your team! Instant win :lol:

But seriously why not ask xan, Lubaka, Engle, Wilo or Ares? Some good players that are all pretty active!
Lubaka and wilo yes

Ares unfreeze no good lol ( sorry Ares to much reil need to learn to spam score)
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

@adminless @walnut
If it is no dealbreaker we would like to stick to 21.00 as some our players may be late for the game...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

of course, no problem, that's what was agreed so it will stick to 21:00 CEST. catch you this night in-game. thanks for the update.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Edversion wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 9:11 @adminless @walnut
If it is no dealbreaker we would like to stick to 21.00 as some our players may be late for the game...
Okay, no problem! See you tonight ;)
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

just as a public reminder here this is how the next week fights setups still look like at the time of writing:
  • Week 3
    • oKo Clan VS Diablo Team (Tuesday 24 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: confirmed for such such date. diablo already picked q3dm8 and charon3dm9 and oko bal3dm3, goldleaf and hub3tourney1, pro-q3dm13 and delegated the rest of the picks on me just to be safe so I chose q3dm8 from diablo picks (i.e. I block charon3dm9) and then just waiting to hear from diablo what they prefer from oko picks (bal3dm3, goldleaf and hub3tourney1, pro-q3dm13 one from each) within today or tomorrow the latest as to finally leave that set.
    • ASS Clan VS Team Community (Wednesday 25 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: both teams seems to be in talks about the fight date however such talks appear to not have delivered a date yet so still waiting to hear from both when to play this. community already picked nodm9a and phantq3dm1_rev therefor also waiting for ass to pick the rest now (two from the first tier and two from the third tier) along with the order, the server and obviously what of communities picks they prefer.
    • Immortal Clan VS ILM Clan (Tuesday 24 of October of 2023 21:15 CEST)
      • status: immortal confirmed the initial Thursday date but unfortunately neither the Thursday nor the Wednesday seemed to work for ILM so they (ilm) offered instead to play the Tuesday therefor waiting for immortal to confirm as well such date or if not possible then to look for another dates to make this happen in the short term (ex. next weekend). additionally ilm already picked q3dm8, bloodcovenant and immortal teddm1, cpm4a and hub3tourney1, reqdm5 therefor now just waiting from both to block some of those (i.e. to hear what they prefer from each of those picks) and from immortal to set the rest (i.e. order and server) within today/tomorrow the latest. if it's that this is going to happen the Tuesday that's a hard deadline then.
ok, review that in case I noted something work or anything otherwise as usual those involved do not forget to stay in touch and to get back about that within a reasonable time frame.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 15:30 just as a public reminder here this is how the next week fights setups still look like at the time of writing:
  • Week 3
    • oKo Clan VS Diablo Team (Tuesday 24 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: confirmed for such such date. diablo already picked q3dm8 and charon3dm9 and oko bal3dm3, goldleaf and hub3tourney1, pro-q3dm13 and delegated the rest of the picks on me just to be safe so I chose q3dm8 from diablo picks (i.e. I block charon3dm9) and then just waiting to hear from diablo what they prefer from oko picks (bal3dm3, goldleaf and hub3tourney1, pro-q3dm13 one from each) within today or tomorrow the latest as to finally leave that set.
    • ASS Clan VS Team Community (Wednesday 25 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST)
      • status: both teams seems to be in talks about the fight date however such talks appear to not have delivered a date yet so still waiting to hear from both when to play this. community already picked nodm9a and phantq3dm1_rev therefor also waiting for ass to pick the rest now (two from the first tier and two from the third tier) along with the order, the server and obviously what of communities picks they prefer.
    • Immortal Clan VS ILM Clan (Tuesday 24 of October of 2023 21:15 CEST)
      • status: immortal confirmed the initial Thursday date but unfortunately neither the Thursday nor the Wednesday seemed to work for ILM so they (ilm) offered instead to play the Tuesday therefor waiting for immortal to confirm as well such date or if not possible then to look for another dates to make this happen in the short term (ex. next weekend). additionally ilm already picked q3dm8, bloodcovenant and immortal teddm1, cpm4a and hub3tourney1, reqdm5 therefor now just waiting from both to block some of those (i.e. to hear what they prefer from each of those picks) and from immortal to set the rest (i.e. order and server) within today/tomorrow the latest. if it's that this is going to happen the Tuesday that's a hard deadline then.
ok, review that in case I noted something work or anything otherwise as usual those involved do not forget to stay in touch and to get back about that within a reasonable time frame.
Can the gtv be seen on a phone with that app? I couldn't get it to work yet tho
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

technically yes (and that's probably one of the main uses of the app to watch matches/demos not so much playing) but unfortunately you're gonna need a physical keyboard to connect (i.e. bluetooth/usb otg). by now I don't think you're gonna be able to connect through the menus. the only trick I think that could be to add a \connect <ip>:<port> (with proper values obviously) to the defualt.cfg or autoexec.cfg files and it should get you in. in the future I hope I rebuild that and improve it a bit along with support for more systems and more but unfortunately that's a different story and not a option at the time of writing or even in the short term.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw speaking of that remember that the fight starting this night now in some minutes is scheduled to be played at the fpsclassico.com:27970 server so the gtv for it will be fpsclassico.com:27971 contrary to the last fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, so the second week diablo-ass fight has finished without surprises, a solid 0:2 victory for ass and the first two in-record rounds taken by diablo with notorious showings from last tournament mvp ricky for ass and maczus for diablo, well played guys, ggs.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

@adminless
For our game with oKo we would like to play bal3dm3 and hub3tourney1.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome then here is the public card for that:
  • match-up: oKo Clan VS Diablo Team
  • picks:
    • tier 2: q3dm8, charon3dm9 (-)
    • tier 3: bal3dm3, goldleaf (-)
    • tier 1: hub3tourney1, pro-q3dm13 (-)
  • maps: hub3tourney1, q3dm8, bal3dm3
  • date: Tuesday 24 of October of 2023 21:00 CEST
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
review it just in case and if there's nothing wrong with it I'll PM you that later on forum with the pass as usual so stay tuned and good luck.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 20:07 technically yes (and that's probably one of the main uses of the app to watch matches/demos not so much playing) but unfortunately you're gonna need a physical keyboard to connect (i.e. bluetooth/usb otg). by now I don't think you're gonna be able to connect through the menus. the only trick I think that could be to add a \connect <ip>:<port> (with proper values obviously) to the defualt.cfg or autoexec.cfg files and it should get you in. in the future I hope I rebuild that and improve it a bit along with support for more systems and more but unfortunately that's a different story and not a option at the time of writing or even in the short term.
Yes would be good if you could implement a simple IP update to the app linked to your server , I don't know how to explain it but I think you know what I mean
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah it can be a good idea but as said at the time of writing that's probably not a option and a discussion for another topic. by now I think that if you get that going you're just gonna need some sort of physical keyboard to enter the console and connect from there like on the computer for that. the cfg edit trick/s are probably not gonna work just like that as they are likely gonna loop you I guess by looking at them now.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

adminless wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:53 Tier 1: hub3tourney1, q3dm7, 6++ or pro-q3dm6, overkill, reqdm5, pro-q3tourney2, q3dm14, pro-q3dm13
Tier 2: q3dm8, storm3tourney1, pro-nodm9, phantq3dm1_rev, pro-q3tourney7, bloodcovenant, pro-dcmap7, charon3dm9
Tier 3: bal3dm3, 7++, teddm1, goldleaf, 13excave_b1, focal_p132, cpm4a, 13hell
I have a question. If team B (away) against team A selected bloodcovenant and pro-nodm9 (rejected). Is it allowed in the second match for Team B (home) against Team A to choose both pro-q3dm6 and pro-q3dm13?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that's a good question that has already been asked (privately). given the length of the league and the fact that you both effectively pick from different pools I think it would be overkill otherwise and have to skip maps because they were picked like a month plus ago (if not months ago) particularly concerning the third tier that could virtually run out of "sensible" (i.e. known/played enough) maps already. obviously if it would be a direct match up as it was the case on the last summer cup where the format was tested that's how it actually worked in fact, the second leg picks had to be all different from the first leg picks, but as I'm telling you for a regular season (when on the second leg you can even have a different line-up, adapted to other style etc etc) I think it would be overkill. I mean, yes that would probably be another good improvement/point here to consider and introduce in some way for another edition but I think that by now the format is complex enough already (and I think that has worked pretty good so far as well, a lot more exciting and unpredictable fights from I have seen) so I don't really think that changing that at this point would really add anything/work. besides the example you posted it's quite smart to be honest but it's also a extreme one besides pro-nodm9 which had a more classic feel it has been replaced (not for that reason btw) with a more aggressive nodm9a edition that now it does differs some more from the standard option so that calculation can even backfire. as I'm telling you I think that the possibilities with this format are so large that I highly doubt in reality that's gonna really make any difference or that's gonna become a issue and if that's finally the case then I'll just review it and analyze for future improvements of the format as usual but at the time I just don't (realistically) anticipate such issue then by now I think it's better to just leave it rather than start making changes "just in case" when the outcome isn't really known nor such easily/clearly foreseeable (as I'm telling you people going those extremes can perfectly mess it up big time and actually backfire instead).

ok, I just got ass-community card this morning for the Thursday, later I'll post it here along with the next week fights, stay tuned.