UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg History - Immortal Clan First Place
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe Super League 2023, First Leg

Post by adminless »

ok sorry for the delay but this is just what I meant that showing up like this more than two weeks late is just disrespectful not just with me but also with the rest of the teams and people involved that have been waiting for well over a week to get a schedule and focus on what's important that it's having a good time. as said, I just updated now the second sample with the now definitive UnFreeZe Super League 2023 resume so check it out and let me know if you spot some mistake or anything otherwise I think that hopefully now (just some minutes before the deadline) we're finally good to go. then let's get started with the first week matches here:
  • Week 1
    • oKo Clan VS ASS Clan (Tuesday 10 of October of 2023 21:00 CET)
    • Team Community VS ILM Clan (Wednesday 11 of October of 2023 21:00 CET)
as usual the involved teams please let me know about that (dates/picks keep in mind the format changes for this season) when you can but no later than the next 2/3 days. have fun.
kf

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by kf »

you always force us into stupid "rules"
i was waiting that long time to piss YOU off like YOU did to us by messaging miroslav (who wasnt active since months) about your stupid rules that you do the whole time mostly against us, i dont waste time of any other teams, because they are all friendly to us, not like you.
i dont care about any unfreeze mega fight, as i said, i like the teams which just formed at such events. i also like that you are still organizing things to keep quake alive!
but what really gets me mad is such stupid shittalks about my mates, such stupid rules which were done because you might not like some of us or/and you dont want to see us winning.
i dunno which problem you got with us but we wont be your little daisys like others might be
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey dude I did not message Miroslav anything and he can tell you that, I just responded to his requests (he wrote me not the other way around and btw was a lot more reasonable than you, matter of fact, he basically just said that you forcefully registered him here knowing he isn't even active and wasn't really interested in getting involved basically just sabotaging/ruining your own team) and that's a fact and the same goes about pretty much all the rest of the stuff you're now complaining about (non sense). in any case as I told you, you're more than two weeks late to discuss/talk out anything here, the real (i.e. normal) deadline for that did not end yesterday (that was the hard deadline) ended like a week ago so now move on. this is obviously intended for people that is interested in participate and engage in a positive/meaningful way, matter of fact, people that openly states that its only intend is to purposely piss you off is not even allowed to begin with as there's no point in that. I think that I have stated that clearly more than enough already both in public as directly to you.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

It's not super obvious to me how we choose maps this year according to the new rules:
all the maps in a fight must be different with the lower tier choices having preference over the higher tier ones.
each team picks two maps from the respective game map tier posted bellow and will have the ability to blacklist one of the opponent.
Game 1: hub3tourney1, q3dm7, 6++ or pro-q3dm6, overkill, reqdm5, pro-q3tourney2, q3dm14, pro-q3dm13
Game 2: q3dm8, storm3tourney1, pro-nodm9, phantq3dm1_rev, pro-q3tourney7, bloodcovenant, pro-dcmap7, charon3dm9
Game 3: bal3dm3, 7++, teddm1, goldleaf, 13excave_b1, focal_p132, cpm4a, 13hell
The way i read it is that each team picks only 2 maps for each fight (with the ability to blacklist one of the opponent but that is optional?) and the maps can both belong to the same tier (for example, overkill and dm6) and teams should favour maps from the lower tier like "Game 1"?
That also means that each fight would play only 2 maps after blacklisting which doesn't seem right.

If that is incorrect, could you post an example to clarify it please?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah I know, words can be messy, that's a lot better understood with a example as you say so I'll just draw you here a couple of quick sample cards:
  • Week 1
    • oKo Clan VS ASS Clan
      • picks:
        • tier game 2 picks (ASS): pro-nodm9 (-), pro-q3tourney7 [this prevent oKo from picking dm13 from the rest of the tiers]
        • tier game 3 picks (oKo): 7++, teddm1 (-) [this prevent oKo from picking q3dm7 on the top tier]
        • tier game 1 picks (oKo): 6++, q3dm14 (-)
      • maps: 6++, pro-q3tourney7, 7++ [oKo is ok with the normal order]
      • server: fpsclassico.com:27970 [oKo chose to play on the usual server]
      • date: Tuesday 10 of October of 2023 21:00 CET
    • Team Community VS ILM Clan
      • picks:
        • tier game 2 picks (ILM): bloodcovenant (-), charon3dm9 [this prevent tc from picking 6++/dm6 from the rest of the tiers]
        • tier game 3 picks (community): bal3dm3 (-), 13excave_b1
        • tier game 1 picks (community): q3dm7, pro-q3dm13 (-)
      • maps: 13excave_b1, charon3dm9, pro-q3dm13 [community choses to swap the first and third game order instead]
      • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968 [community choses the primary server instead]
      • date: Wednesday 11 of October of 2023 21:00 CET
I hope that makes it some more clear if not just ask, that should basically be the procedure/order. obviously on the second legs is exactly the same only that the order become inverted. anyways, as said, this is just starting so there will be some tolerance for mistakes/deadlines (etc) beside I'll still oversee it so to make it clear this is where this stands at the moment:
  • Week 1
    • oKo Clan VS ASS Clan
      • I need for oKo and ASS to confirm whether they can play this Tuesday 10 of October of 2023 21:00 CET or if not when they can and for ASS to pick two maps from q3dm8, storm3tourney1, pro-nodm9, phantq3dm1_rev, pro-q3tourney7, bloodcovenant, pro-dcmap7, charon3dm9 as the second game map within this weekend.
    • Team Community VS ILM Clan
      • I need for community and ILM to confirm whether they can play this Wednesday 11 of October of 2023 21:00 CET or if not when they can and for ASS to pick two maps from q3dm8, storm3tourney1, pro-nodm9, phantq3dm1_rev, pro-q3tourney7, bloodcovenant, pro-dcmap7, charon3dm9 as the second game map within this weekend.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Understood now, thanks!
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Good afternoon!

I can already tell from what I have heard from our clan that weekdays won't fit us most of the times. This has to do with work/college/family etc. Last tournament that was sometimes a bit different, because of other working hours. A Friday (probably most of the times), Saturday or Sunday evening will be better for us! I hope Oko can react to this message and if they can play next weekend!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, then I'll note that for the Sunday 15 night to get started and then we'll see. thanks for the update. as said, also start considering what two maps from q3dm8, storm3tourney1, pro-nodm9, phantq3dm1_rev, pro-q3tourney7, bloodcovenant, pro-dcmap7, charon3dm9 your team wants to pick for the second game and let me know about that when you can as well.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 21:40 hey it appears oKo just signed up as well for this in PM now so I'll have to adjust the calendar now then please stay tuned.
They two weeks late aswell it seems.....

But needed
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah I know, I didn't comment anything as I don't think that there's the need to state the obvious, that was as well extremely disrespectful/inappropriate and I insist it only really hurts the rest of the teams and players involved that now have to rush a calendar (starting by themselves btw) out of nowhere as can be seen. however there's a difference, despite all that at least oKo reached out normally to come to a understatement/agreement (not to talk shit basically) and ultimately properly signed up in accordance to what I established here. these folks (i.e. kf basically) just showed up here to give me a big fuck you (quite literally just "to piss ME off" in his own words) and that basically I just shove my league up in the ass like heero himself put it in the previous season obviously that's a no go. quite frankly I don't even think there should be anything to comment about it, these guys are done here for very good reasons.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 16:30 yeah I know, I didn't comment anything as I don't think that there's the need to state the obvious, that was as well extremely disrespectful/inappropriate and I insist it only really hurts the rest of the teams and players involved that now have to rush a calendar (starting by themselves btw) as can be seen. however there's a difference, despite all that at least oKo reached out normally to come to a understatement/agreement (not to talk shit basically) and ultimately properly signed up in accordance to what I established here. these folks (i.e. kf basically) just showed up here to give me a big fuck you (quite literally just "to piss ME off" in his own words) and that basically I just shove my league up in the ass like heero himself put it in the previous season obviously that's a no go. quite frankly I don't even think there should be anything to comment about it, these guys are done here for very good reasons.
Yeah I get you , bitchEZ need to get real lives lol it's just a game..... and play DC asses
kf

Post by kf »

adminless wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:49 he basically just said that you forcefully registered him here knowing he isn't even active and wasn't really interested in getting involved basically just sabotaging/ruining your own team
the only one who is sabotaging our team is YOU! Nobody of us had the great idea for that extra rule which only occured to our Team. Reminder: YOU set that rule

So, answer me why should Miroslav get back active when he only could play when someone of our better players, which was in good shape, has to sit out to give him a chance to play? if you would have any knowledge about teamgames you would know that teamplayers always think about their best lineups. Miro knew that we wouldnt have a chance because of our big skillgap to our weaker players, so we were forced all the time to play with olc heero and kf + 2. if there wouldnt be YOUR rule i could have stay out and let miro play for me.
And you talk about him sabotaging? Grab your own nose.
adminless wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:49 in any case as I told you, you're more than two weeks late to discuss/talk out anything here, the real (i.e. normal) deadline for that did not end yesterday (that was the hard deadline) ended like a week ago so now move on. this is obviously intended for people that is interested in participate and engage in a positive/meaningful way, matter of fact, people that openly states that its only intend is to purposely piss you off is not even allowed to begin with as there's no point in that. I think that I have stated that clearly more than enough already both in public as directly.
i received no message from you and you shouldn't be that old that you just forget about which player you always mailed to organize the games of our team. when i heared the first time about your new rule there was no reason for me to sign up at this event - because again YOU are sabotaging us with idiotic rules and name it "balance" BEFORE even anyone just messaged you about signing up. you are just wasting our times by such rules and as a reminder i did just tell at my post that we are NOT participating.

this is the most funny to read. can you tell me how we get a
"conscious violation of the general community fair-play balance rules YOU established on this site in a effort to make the competition more accessible and enjoyable to everyone"

WHEN WE EVEN NOT PARTICIPATE?!

couldnt stop laughing...

you give us a violation while another team who is pretty much late to your super extreme deadline confirms to participate. ofc its the team where your loved autoshooting superstar is a member, very surprising :clap: :clap: :clap:

with that said have fun with your kindergarden rules and enjoy your dreamteam getting another gifted win by you.
Prepare for fake .WTF!
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I already replied to Walnut on discord that we won't be able to play it next weekend due to the availability of 4 people. Likewise, on Tuesday we won't have the whole team, but there will be 5 people. that's why Tuesday suits us best.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@kf dude, you must think that I'm a total retard or something if you expected me to write you. of course I didn't write you anything since as I'm telling you I don't waste my time on people whose on their own words have no other meaning but to piss you off. that being said, I repeat miro himself (not me) reached out to me about this like more than a week ago and he told me he was forwarding the conversation to you so as I told several times already if you really wanted to talk out anything and reach any sort of understand/agreement or (may be not but) just simply discuss anything in a meaningful way and clear up something (instead of just throwing yet another shit show) you would have brought it normally at its time and trust me that I would have had no problems in having that same conversation with you as I did with him and answer all your questions back then but unfortunately you intentionally chose to be more than two weeks late for that on purpose so now, quite frankly I don't think I have anything more to tell you but probably you neither to me. you clearly just registered the olc, shantu, kf, viper, squid, masin, heero and miro Diamond Clan line up here (until that point the registered line up was miro, olc, kf, viper, squid, masin, there was no shantu nor heero so in reality you're actually just complaining now about a exception I made with your team allowing you to win the last tournament as a unregistered team instead) which obviously constituted a flagrant violation of the fair-play balance rules that (of course as usual) I (as the organizer/commission not somebody else) established on this site in itself as I wrote there. at that point it's not even relevant if you would participate or not as such a team wouldn't be allowed for anything bellow team UnFreeZe caliber mega fights and from your own first statement you were fully aware of that and what your choices were (i.e. until yesterday you could have just registered either miro, olc, shantu, kf, viper, holysquid and masin or olc, heero, shantu, kf, viper, holysquid and masin and perfectly participate just as oKo did last minute but instead you consciously chose to go for the shit show and waste my time with all this bullshit).

@oko ok, we'll try to work it out, thanks for the update.
kf

Post by kf »

Yes, i totally do
Prepare for fake .WTF!