Post by NoobKilla »

Doomed is a better word to say.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: I think PacMan cursed!

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 14:36 Doomed is a better word to say.
:D stop practicing on the server lol I haven't yet no time
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Are you telling me to stop practicing or are you saying you don't have the time to practice? Coz, I'm not practicing, I played few duels and lost with a huge difference. It's just a friendly duel bro, my 1st official, probably last, I don't like duel as much as unfreeze. It's very different. I don't even know how to properly strafe jump, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't so I'm not sure. But with ur EZ hax, I don't have a chance, I know that. I have school exams to prepare for you know, so I don't have much time to train either, but I did play it few times, each map, just to have some orientation where's what located, just so I don't play like a total noob.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 14:12 Are you telling me to stop practicing or are you saying you don't have the time to practice? Coz, I'm not practicing, I played few duels and lost with a huge difference. It's just a friendly duel bro, my 1st official, probably last, I don't like duel as much as unfreeze. It's very different. I don't even know how to properly strafe jump, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't so I'm not sure. But with ur EZ hax, I don't have a chance, I know that. I have school exams to prepare for you know, so I don't have much time to train either, but I did play it few times, each map, just to have some orientation where's what located, just so I don't play like a total noob.
Haha ezeeeeeeeeeee
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by NoobKilla »

... and the notorious noobkilla is having bad wifi connection which breaks every 20-30s. I couldn't complete a single unfreeze match today on any server.

EDIT: look at this trash WIFI garbage ISP:
wifi bad 2.jpg
wifi bad 1.jpg
EDIT 2: truth be told, it's a very bad stormy weather coming up, so probably not their fault, but it's totally unplayable!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 21:33 ... and the notorious noobkilla is having bad wifi connection which breaks every 20-30s. I couldn't complete a single unfreeze match today on any server.

EDIT: look at this trash WIFI garbage ISP:

wifi bad 2.jpg

wifi bad 1.jpg

EDIT 2: truth be told, it's a very bad stormy weather coming up, so probably not their fault, but it's totally unplayable!
Noob you have power tho , noobkilling power
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Only when wifi actually works and there's no lag, hence when the weather is good.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 0:07 Only when wifi actually works and there's no lag, hence when the weather is good.
Noob I think you have wtf power an old clan that used to be around , were you part of them? What was your old name noob.wtf? Killa.wtf? You used to drink Ami blood?
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Nope, you're tripping bro. I think you're scared of me so you need to invent stories about me to feel better.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:43 Nope, you're tripping bro. I think you're scared of me so you need to invent stories about me to feel better.
I am scared noob seriously
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Why? You won, thanks to my bad connection and probably worst ISP in my country, but cheapest, so I keep it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

well if you're cool with actually paying money for useless broken shit that doesn't even work to play a few duels in a 20+ years old game then do not complain about it because you're making it pretty clear that that's a informed intentional decision you're making about your connection not a "issue". ok, stats for this already updated on the masters.fpsclassico.com site, as expected pacman was the superior player and delivered a clean 3:0 victory with a total 25:4 combined score in a pretty much one sided match. now I'm gonna be busy with the immortal-ass super league main event of the evening so I'm not gonna have time to produce the videos for this and put together the fight thread but I'll look forward adding that tomorrow afternoon probably. I'll keep this updated as usual once all is done. ggs and well played both, thanks for participate.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 18:58 Why? You won, thanks to my bad connection and probably worst ISP in my country, but cheapest, so I keep it.
I dunno you had good connection first map but no tactics

Yes maybe you would do better others

Thanks gg
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 20:09 well if you're cool with actually paying money for useless broken shit that doesn't even work to play a few duels in a 20+ years old game then do not complain about it because you're making it pretty clear that that's a informed intentional decision you're making about your connection not a "issue". ok, stats for this already updated on the masters.fpsclassico.com site, as expected pacman was the superior player and delivered a clean 3:0 victory with a total 25:4 combined score in a pretty much one sided match. now I'm gonna be busy with the immortal-ass super league main event of the evening so I'm not gonna have time to produce the videos for this and put together the fight thread but I'll look forward adding that tomorrow afternoon probably. I'll keep this updated as usual once all is done. ggs and well played both, thanks for participate.
Thanks dude hope to see more fun challenges between players
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I didn't had good connection on the 1st map, I did had a better connection though, but lagging was there and every time game froze for me with "connection interrupted" message on the screen, next thing I saw after the message was no longer there is I was dead or you just disappeared from the screen, not even knowing what happened. Bro, you're more skilled than me, but if I had your ISP things might have ended differently. You can't really fight someone you don't really see all the time and the message is annoying taking up the central part of the screen with big letters and game skipping frames and stuff like that. It's just impossible to play, but I wanted to endure. You won, but it wasn't a fair fight and you can't admit it. You can't really have any tactic with bad connection. I was annoyed by the bad connection and couldn't focus on the gameplay at all. Anyway, thanks to both of you for organizing duel and participating, it was my 1st official. Looking forward to a rematch during summer when the weather is clear. Imma kick your a$$ dawg, 4 real this time!

BTW: even with my poor connection, the worst connection on the planet probably, I killed you several times. That's quite an achievement! And my kills should be multiplied with 10, coz of bad connection (DUH!) and then show the score, you'd see clearly I won the duel.