I think PacMan cursed!

Offtopic discussion forum.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

I think PacMan cursed!

Post by NoobKilla »

Teams that had PacMan lost, so he lost two times in a row! Can you believe it!? And during all that time he was constantly saying how it's EZ and "no pac no win!!!" and nonsense like that and he kept losing. LOL!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: I think PacMan cursed!

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 17:13 Teams that had PacMan lost, so he lost two times in a row! Can you believe it!? And during all that time he was constantly saying how it's EZ and "no pac no win!!!" and nonsense like that and he kept losing. LOL!
Nah nah nah

You need to watch when Ricky plays on opposing team he usually loses twice in a row

Plus ten kids later at 52+ what you expect

Anyhow look EZ hax is open source everyone has it except you , and you can't download it either

Cos us is assssssssssssssssssssssssssnooooooooob
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Hax are for asses, not me, I'm the real deal, the only real playa among you. Imma freeze your ass without haxes, so watch out!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 15:45 Hax are for asses, not me, I'm the real deal, the only real playa among you. Imma freeze your ass without haxes, so watch out!
There there noobee everything will be ok once everyone had a turn on you
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

LOL, it's funny to watch you lose while using EZ hax. Aren't you just a little bit embarrassed? I mean I freeze your ass without using any cheats LOL :)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 17:41 LOL, it's funny to watch you lose while using EZ hax. Aren't you just a little bit embarrassed? I mean I freeze your ass without using any cheats LOL :)
Yes it's truly funny you don't make the top 100 on any main server , now go noob at glacius where you do well lol
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I'm #35 on Glacius, it's the best server, only one worth playing, cool maps, especially the rotating portal map that takes you to the special place with presents and stuff. I don't know what's wrong with other servers and why I don't appear there on the stats, must be some glitch or bug.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I think that you both should stop with the meaningless talk and just setup a organized duel to settle the score.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

What an excellent suggestion Adminless! I'm game! But he chicken and he scared of me and plus he's a cheat with his EZ hax.

EDIT: I'm beat now from Glacius, but we could do it tomorrow. I don't know how duel is arranged and how it works, but count me in, for sure!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

first you need to pick a date and some maps for that along with pacman agreement of course. I'm currently busy with the organization of the UnFreeZe Super League 2023 but as a side event I don't mind organizing a duel between you too if you want when possible so stay tuned. in any case as I'm telling you I'm talking in the next days/weeks not as we speak.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Yeah no problem lol I am worst at duel but I will fight his ass not yet though in time
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2023 22:01 I'm #35 on Glacius, it's the best server, only one worth playing, cool maps, especially the rotating portal map that takes you to the special place with presents and stuff. I don't know what's wrong with other servers and why I don't appear there on the stats, must be some glitch or bug.
Your rubbish at unfreeze basically and do better smaller team or maybe duel?
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I honestly have no clue, I think I played duel once against someone else, not so long ago, one of our fellow players on unfreeze, I sucked at it, because I was not familiar with the map and it appears the gameplay is different than unfreeze, but I'll kick your ass anyway without using any hax, coz I'm a real playa dawg!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:28 I honestly have no clue, I think I played duel once against someone else, not so long ago, one of our fellow players on unfreeze, I sucked at it, because I was not familiar with the map and it appears the gameplay is different than unfreeze, but I'll kick your ass anyway without using any hax, coz I'm a real playa dawg!
Lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think that depending on the Super League schedules among other things a good date to start with this could be for example the next Sunday 19 of November of 2023 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so let me know if that works for both of you along with what would you like to play in this match. the current map pool for the duels is as follows: the server obviously is the new one of fpsclassico.com:27966 also accessible through fpsclasico.de:27966 if necessary and then we can think about the format depending in the circumstances.