I think PacMan cursed!

Offtopic discussion forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: I think PacMan cursed!

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 15:47 ... one question though. Since my connection, due to my ISP, is not always working properly, what happens if the connection breaks during play? It takes 2-3 minutes to reboot the device. Adminless, you probably noticed that it happened to me like a dozen times already during unfreeze plays, on all servers. Every time I had to close the game, reset the device, wait for it to reconnect and then start the game and join the server again. I looked at the weather forecast just now and there are two stormy days coming up. During storm, regardless of the quality of connection, they just disconnect antennas affected leaving all users without internet. They explained to me it's to avoid damage to the equipment in case of lightning hits. I'm not making this up because I'm scared of the duel, nope, it's really what they told me, for real!
I wait for your ass I am on WiFi to
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the duel server (fpsclassico.com:27966 or fpsclasico.de:27966 where this will be played) is online and generally active in a daily basis. in my opinion that's the place to train for this as I said, I think that you should of be able to meet other (human) players to play within these days there and you can vote maps as well.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

... just a quick question, do we need to know the exact names of the maps we vote for or is there a drop list of the map names to pick, like clicking with the mouse?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

you need to type the exact map name you want to chose. for the event I obviously set all that.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I just lost 12 to 2 on a duel server, first map in the list, against real player, not sure who that was, probably someone using some alternate nick not to ruin his stats.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 16:39 I just lost 12 to 2 on a duel server, first map in the list, against real player, not sure who that was, probably someone using some alternate nick not to ruin his stats.
Dude most players on duel are very good , atleast you got 2 points
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Thanks for the words of encouragement LOL, but I'm very bad. How much points do you usually make over there?
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Just won against uniz0rke 11 to 7 on the 1st map.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 16:49 Thanks for the words of encouragement LOL, but I'm very bad. How much points do you usually make over there?
Lol less than you
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

No way bro, you're just too modest. I've seen your stats, you're better than me.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 19:01 No way bro, you're just too modest. I've seen your stats, you're better than me.
I good in unfreeze , I use mg with you if you scared
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I'm not scared I won duel using machine gun. We play normal, do one duel, I'll be gentle.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 20:27 I'm not scared I won duel using machine gun. We play normal, do one duel, I'll be gentle.
You r rapha @ quakecon?
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I prefer Novak Djokovic of Q3A, the best of the best.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 22:09 I prefer Novak Djokovic of Q3A, the best of the best.
Pacman is cursed