I think PacMan cursed!

Offtopic discussion forum.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Re: I think PacMan cursed!

Post by NoobKilla »

I started by looking to see if there is the first map in the list q3dm2 and I do not have it! Which one is that? How can I train for the duel on it?

EDIT: sorry I do have it, it opens up, it's one with the sewer. I can play that one if the opponent agrees, I played it before.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the opponent doesn't have to agree to anything, you just pick three maps from that list and the opponent does the same. then both of you block one from those and I'll come up with some (computed this time) tie-breaker picks for this and you'll block one from those each to ultimately play a best of five when you want.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

But it would take me years to get familiar with all those maps!

EDIT: Ok, I name these 3: q3dm2 , q3dm5 , pro-q3dm6
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 14:09 I think that depending on the Super League schedules among other things a good date to start with this could be for example the next Sunday 19 of November of 2023 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so let me know if that works for both of you along with what would you like to play in this match. the current map pool for the duels is as follows: the server obviously is the new one of fpsclassico.com:27966 also accessible through fpsclasico.de:27966 if necessary and then we can think about the format depending in the circumstances.

Currently even is difficult for me due to my late work

I can do either early morning which suits no one I reckon or I can do UK time 5pm or an afternoon 1,2,3,4 kind of times

I assume this all bit early at moment as I barley play in even at moment
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

17:00 UK time is 18:00 CET so as with Sbornaya I guess that should work for some spare Sunday or something like that (obviously not for a weekday, let alone for all the weekdays in a regular basis as is the case in the Super League). ok, we'll see, next Sunday 19 18:00 CET I think that it can a good option then.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

18h CET is fine with me, I prefer earlier time as well, I'm usually home at that time any day, Sunday is ideal for me at 6pm CET, 5pm UK time. It's on. The s*it just got real! I've made a note in my busy schedule, says "PacMan gets his ass kicked by a noob starting at 18h CET, 17h UK Sunday 19th November!". Just name the maps PacMan, I'm a noob you got nothing to lose, don't get all skittish on me now, you hear me!

EDIT:
@PacMan, listen mate, if you don't want to duel, it's fine, no hard feelings, I wasn't serious anyway, it was all a joke in good spirit :lol: I feel like I'm lacking a good game mode I never have the chance to play. I mean I visited duel server before, but there was nothing happening there besides one bot being present and I played once with one of our fellow players who plays unfreeze with us, that's it, so I basically played only once unofficially. He explained to me we have to fight for weapons and I've noticed my own weapons hurting me, so I couldn't rocket jump like in unfreeze without the consequence.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 16:20 18h CET is fine with me, I prefer earlier time as well, I'm usually home at that time any day, Sunday is ideal for me at 6pm CET, 5pm UK time. It's on. The s*it just got real! I've made a note in my busy schedule, says "PacMan gets his ass kicked by a noob starting at 18h CET, 17h UK Sunday 19th November!". Just name the maps PacMan, I'm a noob you got nothing to lose, don't get all skittish on me now, you hear me!

EDIT:
@PacMan, listen mate, if you don't want to duel, it's fine, no hard feelings, I wasn't serious anyway, it was all a joke in good spirit :lol: I feel like I'm lacking a good game mode I never have the chance to play. I mean I visited duel server before, but there was nothing happening there besides one bot being present and I played once with one of our fellow players who plays unfreeze with us, that's it, so I basically played only once unofficially. He explained to me we have to fight for weapons and I've noticed my own weapons hurting me, so I couldn't rocket jump like in unfreeze without the consequence.

Dude let's fight man , we probably same with duel, anyone can win lol

****Now back to the drama****

When you win you better wake up and APOLOGIZE
Last edited by PacMan on Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:29, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe I think the next Sunday 18:00 CET is fine with me so just pick three maps from that pool each and then I'll get back with some other tie-breakers from what's left that I find interesting for the match. I won't bother in seed you player A and player B so whoever picks first will take the player A status (A-B-B-A-C order but preference in picks) so just let me now and yes I assume it should be good fight (in terms of balance, approx) otherwise I wouldn't bother in promote it.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2023 14:58 But it would take me years to get familiar with all those maps!

EDIT: Ok, I name these 3: q3dm2 , q3dm5 , pro-q3dm6
Ok I pick these

ztn3tourney1
pukka3tourney2
pro-q3tourney7
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

good noted now then just waiting to hear from noob what else he wants to pick (three maps) from that list beside those ones.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Pick again? But I picked already. I literally do not understand anything you're saying Adminless, but here are my picks: q3dm2 , q3dm5 , pro-q3dm6

EDIT: can you like explain to me the ABC, what is that all about?

EDIT 2: I'm actually gonna pick the same maps PacMan picked, to make things easier: ztn3tourney1, pukka3tourney2, pro-q3tourney7

EDIT 3: is there a duel bot we could train with?

EDIT 4: So, just need to emphasize that I'm on wifi and it doesn't work well always, so I can't guarantee that it will work at maximum on the duel day. But, it's just for fun anyway. :lol:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as usual wtf ok I see now that you edited that the other day as well. ok noted then q3dm2, q3dm5 and pro-q3dm6 as your picks for this and then I'l pick hub3aeroq3, q3dm13 and storm3tourney1 as tie-breakers. you can not pick the same maps as pacman, I think I had already written that so now just let me know what you do not want to play (one map) from pacman picks (ztn3tourney1, pukka3tourney2, pro-q3tourney7) and from the tie-breakers (hub3aeroq3, q3dm13, storm3tourney1) to leave that set from your end.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

pukka3tourney2 and hub3aeroq3 I'm just writing names without knowing any of those maps, hope that's not a problem. And even if I lose it doesn't mean anything, it's just a friendly duel, PacMan and I we go way back, at least few months.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 15:33 pukka3tourney2 and hub3aeroq3 I'm just writing names without knowing any of those maps, hope that's not a problem. And even if I lose it doesn't mean anything, it's just a friendly duel, PacMan and I we go way back, at least few months.
Relax dude you ok player who needs slaps
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Imma slap your a$$. Just pick two from my list and Adminless' so we can finally get the map we'll be playing on so we can start training.