.... & cpakagayna

Other Reports Discussion forum.
anti_griefer2012
User lv1
User lv1

.... & cpakagayna

Post by anti_griefer2012 »

these guys are literally griefing and not even trying to do something better
plus this .... guy is seriously needs to be banned for being worthless and not to mention part of the griefing

plus infact just saw that subzero gets pushed away by .... and he seems literally trolling

he needs to banned as well with cpakagayna guy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: .... & cpakagayna

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll take a closer look at that later and I'll investigate further if any sort of action applies. thanks for report and welcome to the forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

anti_griefer2012 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 18:48 these guys are literally griefing and not even trying to do something better
plus this .... guy is seriously needs to be banned for being worthless and not to mention part of the griefing

plus infact just saw that subzero gets pushed away by .... and he seems literally trolling

he needs to banned as well with cpakagayna guy

Sorry I reckon you need to play with him more often , what's your in game name? No hiding now

I played with him few days and fun player to play with
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

hey I just watched your demos now (not in full but a fair part of them) and review those guys history and for other than the regular shit you're gonna expect at a public server I did not really observe reason enough there as to take any further steps. this has already been brought other times, you can not ban people at a public server for being terrible or based in some game choices or skills, that's not how public servers work. if you're looking for more competitive games I suggest you then to show up by glacius (as you often do) and/or to team up/join some of the events that usually run around here that obviously get played to a higher standard than the pubs that are there just for the people to have a good time and enjoy the game. btw ggs too, I think despite the controversies with the changes that dm15 now looks ok to me for a public game.