Donix

Other Reports Discussion forum.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Donix

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Another guy, this one picked me specifically as a target not sure why, maybe was frustrated because his ass was kicked too hard in this game. I really don't want to be that guy, but yeah, some people really want to get muted I guess and I also don't want to be bothered this way while playing. Just one random insult here, sorry that I didn't take more, I believe you can check all his messages, so please do as it might not be enough. I assure you that he was like this the whole game. Also no idea why my screenshots are so dark, my game isn't looking like this. Thanks...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Re: Donix

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Any update, or should I just insult him back? :X
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

hey I was busy with all the super league organization going on this weekend to check that out. later on the evening I will review that and I'll evaluate it.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Got ya, take your time.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey I just checked this now and I don't know who you're gonna start insulting back at and what the huge deal is when dude hasn't even played here yet today. moreover I didn't find either any of all those insults that you were talking about yesterday so the report isn't even realistic. yesterday chat interaction was as follow:

Code: Select all

Sunday 8 of October of 2023:
say: BALONY ILONY: omg
say: BALONY ILONY: prosze nie bombardowac
say: BALONY ILONY: ja nie wiem czo ten internet ostatnio
say: BALONY ILONY: Moniczka doniczka
say: BALONY ILONY: reset routera
say: Donix: gg
say: BALONY ILONY: elo Drumony
say: BALONY ILONY: yeah
say: BALONY ILONY: NOW?
say: BALONY ILONY: NOW IM PLAYING BRO
say: BALONY ILONY: moniczka doniczka
say: BALONY ILONY: I can show u mine
say: BALONY ILONY: wina tuska
say: BALONY ILONY: donix od doniczki czy od Donia?
say: BALONY ILONY: abobony
say: BALONY ILONY: balony tits
say: BALONY ILONY: XD
say: BALONY ILONY: PLAY U WERE UNFREEZED
say: BALONY ILONY: 5 zlotych
say: BALONY ILONY: :D
say: BALONY ILONY: tak, normalnie jest 7 zlotych
say: BALONY ILONY: plazmaed
say: BALONY ILONY: but she is paying me for every unfreeze, her balance is -200$ atm
say: BALONY ILONY: abobony
say: BALONY ILONY: freezony
say: BALONY ILONY: LOL
say: BALONY ILONY: slucham propozycji
say: BALONY ILONY: oni nie poniemaju po naszemu :D
say: BALONY ILONY: UUUUUUUUU
say: BALONY ILONY: balony ilony
say: Donix: balony dickless fat nerd
say: BALONY ILONY: donix l2p and stop whining
say: BALONY ILONY: and stfu as 
say: BALONY ILONY: I dont want to waste time
say: BALONY ILONY: to report another retard
say: Donix: nub
say: BALONY ILONY: ez
say: Donix: sure useless
say: Donix: dickhead fat nerd
say: BALONY ILONY: :d
say: Donix: hahaha
say: BALONY ILONY: omg u need to train
say: BALONY ILONY: no sie nie staraja :D
say: BALONY ILONY: ty tak
say: Donix: english scum
say: BALONY ILONY: reszta cos niezbyt
say: BALONY ILONY: zawsze idzie sie dogadac :D
say: BALONY ILONY: lol
say: BALONY ILONY: pff
say: BALONY ILONY: abobony likes voidony
say: Donix: you lose scum
say: BALONY ILONY: not cuz of you scrub
I don't ban/chat ban people because of they wrote something someone didn't like neither I do for some small shit talk just like that, things doesn't work like that, specially when the in-game context isn't even know and apparently it was even you the one who started the interaction (donix od doniczki czy od Donia?) "trolling" him by addressing him in a foreign language he doesn't understand. I don't put up however with people that presses issues like this when there's really none.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Ok, so you compare harmless talk that wasn't even aimed at him in any negative way or TO him and every normal person would take as a joke and laugh at it or just ask what I meant by saying this if he is not polish, to direct insult:"say: Donix: balony dickless fat nerd" which wasn't even an answer to this, just a random talk NEXT game after getting fragged too much? Not sure if he even noticed this message... I didn't play today too, it's all about yesterday. I'm surprised, but ok, I respect your opinion, as it might look to you like I attacked him with my talk, but nope, that was just a joke about dudes nickname (doniczka - pot in polish, Doniu - some polish celebrity, like you know, what's the origin of this nick). Many asked similar questions about my nick, I should call them dickless fat nerds, dickheads and laugh every time I kill them next time, will remember this lesson. :) Yes, you can see that I was answering him in similar way, as it's not my style to just take insults on my face and do nothing. Peace
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know it doesn't compare and I haven't even compared it (so once again I don't even know where you got that from). he obviously senseless escalated but just the same as you did by coming here (requesting some dude to be banned asap) with a largely fabricated/exaggerated report (there was not such massive abuse as you claimed it to be beyond the screenshot) pressing a issue when there's really none (that's life, misunderstands/conflicts) just the same way you keep doing it now trying to divert the attention and start another pointless discussion about something which was nothing more than a detail on my answer pointing more things at play (I know you meant no wrong with that but hey at the same time I can also tell you that people is free to read and understand people referring to them in a language they don't understand as they see fit i.e. as trolling/mocking) and not the main point on my answer (which was all the rest).
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

BALONY ILONY wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 18:06 Ok, so you compare harmless talk that wasn't even aimed at him in any negative way or TO him and every normal person would take as a joke and laugh at it or just ask what I meant by saying this if he is not polish, to direct insult:"say: Donix: balony dickless fat nerd" which wasn't even an answer to this, just a random talk NEXT game after getting fragged too much? Not sure if he even noticed this message... I didn't play today too, it's all about yesterday. I'm surprised, but ok, I respect your opinion, as it might look to you like I attacked him with my talk, but nope, that was just a joke about dudes nickname (doniczka - pot in polish, Doniu - some polish celebrity, like you know, what's the origin of this nick). Many asked similar questions about my nick, I should call them dickless fat nerds, dickheads and laugh every time I kill them next time, will remember this lesson. :) Yes, you can see that I was answering him in similar way, as it's not my style to just take insults on my face and do nothing. Peace

Dude, keep using our Ez cheat and it helps with the mid life crisis

Btw it's better with you back :thumbup:
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

PacMan wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:34
BALONY ILONY wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 18:06 Ok, so you compare harmless talk that wasn't even aimed at him in any negative way or TO him and every normal person would take as a joke and laugh at it or just ask what I meant by saying this if he is not polish, to direct insult:"say: Donix: balony dickless fat nerd" which wasn't even an answer to this, just a random talk NEXT game after getting fragged too much? Not sure if he even noticed this message... I didn't play today too, it's all about yesterday. I'm surprised, but ok, I respect your opinion, as it might look to you like I attacked him with my talk, but nope, that was just a joke about dudes nickname (doniczka - pot in polish, Doniu - some polish celebrity, like you know, what's the origin of this nick). Many asked similar questions about my nick, I should call them dickless fat nerds, dickheads and laugh every time I kill them next time, will remember this lesson. :) Yes, you can see that I was answering him in similar way, as it's not my style to just take insults on my face and do nothing. Peace

Dude, keep using our Ez cheat and it helps with the mid life crisis

Btw it's better with you back :thumbup:
U dickless fat nerd :angel: