Musti beeing an asshole

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Musti beeing an asshole

Post by me »

Ruined my game this night and everytime hes on server lately.
Calling me wallhacker. Was giving him a chance, but he cant keep beeing another idiot.
Can you light him up and ban him for a triple of days or a lifetime please?

Thanks in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
/quit then.
Meanwhile, in the farthest corner of the map...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Musti beeing an asshole

Post by adminless »

to be honest, you've actually been seriously reported for cheating yourself (not 100% confirmed) and for seriously team shooting (100% confirmed this last) so I'm not so sure about that but I think that you also have a lot of explain to do there as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

Wasn't aware of that, tbh.
About shooting, yes, i wont deny, sometimes just to push forward so i can see and hear the enemy more forward, as a tactic, and just because everyone else does to me in a very wrong way, sometimes so often that goes to oblivion while in game and i can name some players who keep constantly shooting me, but i wont say anything and never did. And i don't complaint about it because its a common server matter, happens to everyone and its about deliberately spam and everything else around it.
Cheating? Realy wasn't expecting that, and this a surprise and it's a serious accusation.
For a player beeing around for so long like me it's natural that i can be an easy target... that is no surprise. Well, i've myself my suspicions about some players, but i also never did and i wont talk about it and its not the point here right now.
In my defense, only i can say is, im not. The judgement belongs to others.

Cheers.
/quit then.
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

Cheating accusations are awful when you are playing a lil bit better than most of the players, that was the main reason I left some time ago. At first I was taking it as a compliment, like I'm playing so good that you are thinking I'm using some kind of cheat, but then it started to be annoying and not really cool. So that's the other side of the coin worth mentioning, some people may get just upset after being constantly called cheaters even if they are in fact playing 100% clear. It's also so hard to tell if someone is using WH, maybe if we could indeed see through the wall while watching the demo and see if recorded player is constantly locking his crosshair on others that are on the other side of the wall. 98% of players are not using walk, they are loud, it's easy to throw some grenades, shoot some rockets before they appear and that might look suspicious for some people, while it's a normal thing. For me this demo didn't show anything, only some not really nice pushes, but some were 100% justified, everyone can get angry after being shot in the back by teammates and just reply with the same. Also I don't think that someone who is cheating would report others on forum and potentially draw attention to their bannable actions.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

me wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:00 Wasn't aware of that, tbh.
About shooting, yes, i wont deny, sometimes just to push forward so i can see and hear the enemy more forward, as a tactic, and just because everyone else does to me in a very wrong way, sometimes so often that goes to oblivion while in game and i can name some players who keep constantly shooting me, but i wont say anything and never did. And i don't complaint about it because its a common server matter, happens to everyone and its about deliberately spam and everything else around it.
Cheating? Realy wasn't expecting that, and this a surprise and it's a serious accusation.
For a player beeing around for so long like me it's natural that i can be an easy target... that is no surprise. Well, i've myself my suspicions about some players, but i also never did and i wont talk about it and its not the point here right now.
In my defense, only i can say is, im not. The judgement belongs to others.

Cheers.
If it makes you feel better I like it when you push and shoot me , but can you move router closer to window as I dropping connection
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

About cheating, fucking unbelievable, with a lot of others around more fitted for the job and someone picked the wrong guy under a false suspicion? Accusations? me? Serioulsy? Yes, pick me, im the weakest link, annoying inconvenient me who mostly plays for fun, good target to be taken down.
I have anything to say or explain because there's no matter here to start with. And i will have players who can back up on me if they want to.
I guess i must start play dumber... Yeah Balony, might as well i /quit then...
People feel differently to each other for many unknown reasons, for instance many don't like my repetitive silly "funny" binds, there were really angry people about my binds, which i understood and stopped about it, so i respect the accusations and its their right to do so. Sad but false.
About the pushes, yes total admit it the frustration going on and that day, as oneT, one of many others, did start again against me for no reason so i recall. Never reported the pushes because its pointless in a server always full its part of the game.
But raise hand the one who never did it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

in case someone is interested on that I just rendered this now with the events engine (which contains enemy wallhack but not alive teammates wallhack) and attached game scoreboards for revision.

as I said, wallhack/autoaim I just don't really observe there and as for autoshot I don't think that's enough proof to conclude it which I repeat is why I did nothing (other than note it) when people brought that to me fed up with a team mate that always shoot them around the corners for no reason at all. however as far as the team shooting, no, that doesn't make any sense (note that dude was forming all along recognized successful, even former champs/runner-ups, competitive community players, ribx, SoO*def, oKo*Mango and REDRUM among others not random noobs) other than getting cheap thaws and moving people around for the sake of it and no the teamshoting wasn't (and I hope it isn't) wide spread like that either as can be seen on the video. overall that just looks like that burn dude game that it actually ended up getting permanently banned after repetitive bans and complains for that same reason.

as for that musti guy, I don't ban people for calling someone wallhacker in-game just like that, let alone for a lifetime. if anything I would chat ban him or may be even would temporarily ban him if the situation would escalate as much.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

Fair enough and enough with the unfairly and nonsense bullshit. And thanks for your time and trouble.
Although, when i complained about Musti, wasnt about him calling me names and WH ofc, i don't give a shit about that or what others say about me. My intention was truly about all this matter of pushing around purposely, as he has been doing for some time, along others, as you can see in demo. So the result of my daily frustration.
Perhaps if i had posted early before exposing this matter this wouldt be happening. I don't post anything and hardly i complain about something as you well know.
I think im getting seriously very wronged and unfairly pointed. No drama, but it's very disappointing and unmotivating all of this. Just saying.
/quit then.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

BALONY ILONY wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:19 Cheating accusations are awful when you are playing a lil bit better than most of the players, that was the main reason I left some time ago. At first I was taking it as a compliment, like I'm playing so good that you are thinking I'm using some kind of cheat, but then it started to be annoying and not really cool. So that's the other side of the coin worth mentioning, some people may get just upset after being constantly called cheaters even if they are in fact playing 100% clear. It's also so hard to tell if someone is using WH, maybe if we could indeed see through the wall while watching the demo and see if recorded player is constantly locking his crosshair on others that are on the other side of the wall. 98% of players are not using walk, they are loud, it's easy to throw some grenades, shoot some rockets before they appear and that might look suspicious for some people, while it's a normal thing. For me this demo didn't show anything, only some not really nice pushes, but some were 100% justified, everyone can get angry after being shot in the back by teammates and just reply with the same. Also I don't think that someone who is cheating would report others on forum and potentially draw attention to their bannable actions.
Find it strange people leave for accusations, its just an excuse to say your bored at moment and need a break and you realise you have a real life away from quake....

Anyways just saying, your not that good compared some better (cheaters?) Around , just kidding dude of course
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 17:42 in case someone is interested on that I just rendered this now with the events engine (which contains enemy wallhack but not alive teammates wallhack) and attached game scoreboards for revision.

as I said, wallhack/autoaim I just don't really observe there and as for autoshot I don't think that's enough proof to conclude it which I repeat is why I did nothing (other than note it) when people brought that to me fed up with a team mate that always shoot them around the corners for no reason at all. however as far as the team shooting, no, that doesn't make any sense (note that dude was forming all along recognized successful, even former champs/runner-ups, competitive community players, ribx, SoO*def, oKo*Mango and REDRUM among others not random noobs) other than getting cheap thaws and moving people around for the sake of it and no the teamshoting wasn't (and I hope it isn't) wide spread like that either as can be seen on the video. overall that just looks like that burn dude game that it actually ended up getting permanently banned after repetitive bans and complains for that same reason.

as for that musti guy, I don't ban people for calling someone wallhacker in-game just like that, let alone for a lifetime. if anything I would chat ban him or may be even would temporarily ban him if the situation would escalate as much.
Side point, why your sounds different from the community package?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

because that's the quakelive render I use for special events so that use the actual quakelive files instead of (just) the community files.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 18:31 because that's the quakelive render I use for special events so that use the actual quakelive files instead of (just) the community files.
Can we have those as a download ? And know where to put them ? I am old noob hence I ask
BALONY ILONY
User lv3
User lv3

Post by BALONY ILONY »

PacMan wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 18:17
BALONY ILONY wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:19 Cheating accusations are awful when you are playing a lil bit better than most of the players, that was the main reason I left some time ago. At first I was taking it as a compliment, like I'm playing so good that you are thinking I'm using some kind of cheat, but then it started to be annoying and not really cool. So that's the other side of the coin worth mentioning, some people may get just upset after being constantly called cheaters even if they are in fact playing 100% clear. It's also so hard to tell if someone is using WH, maybe if we could indeed see through the wall while watching the demo and see if recorded player is constantly locking his crosshair on others that are on the other side of the wall. 98% of players are not using walk, they are loud, it's easy to throw some grenades, shoot some rockets before they appear and that might look suspicious for some people, while it's a normal thing. For me this demo didn't show anything, only some not really nice pushes, but some were 100% justified, everyone can get angry after being shot in the back by teammates and just reply with the same. Also I don't think that someone who is cheating would report others on forum and potentially draw attention to their bannable actions.
Find it strange people leave for accusations, its just an excuse to say your bored at moment and need a break and you realise you have a real life away from quake....

Anyways just saying, your not that good compared some better (cheaters?) Around , just kidding dude of course
I assure you something like this can take away all fun from playing if it happens on a regular basis. And you don't have to say that you are joking, because it's true. :D

Thanks Admin for this upload, could be worth doing the same in the future in some other cases.
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

If this Musti guy is the same as the mutti one, then i confirm he's really annoying and start whinning/calling cheater/insulting/etc as soon as he's not ruling a game. Just a frustrated kid i guess but quite annoying when you have just a few time to spend with cool people after work.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

uZu wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 15:51 If this Musti guy is the same as the matti