Adminless-side

Offtopic discussion forum.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Adminless-side

Post by NoobKilla »

Hey everyone! I think Adminless-side should be called "The Dark Side" as there are only bad news there. I read some, it's just grim. And while I conversed with Adminless here and there, he seems like a positive person. It's just one of my noob suggestions.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Adminless-side

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:29 Hey everyone! I think Adminless-side should be called "The Dark Side" as there are only bad news there. I read some, it's just grim. And while I conversed with Adminless here and there, he seems like a positive person. It's just one of my noob suggestions.
You need to practice , come back to server practice more to be beat me next year , don't be sad ......
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I played yesterday twice. Every time I play you're not there bro. I think you scared of me or something.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 14:31 I played yesterday twice. Every time I play you're not there bro. I think you scared of me or something.
Lol thanks for the thaw (orgi voice?) by the way today
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

No problem, you were lucky coz we were in the same team, otherwise I'd frag you!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 17:36 No problem, you were lucky coz we were in the same team, otherwise I'd frag you!
Lol it will be worth if you beat my ass
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Oh yeah, very much! But my wifi is so bad, it prevents me to play on the same level with others. Multiplayer games are really battles of who has the best ISP (internet provider)
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 18:54 Oh yeah, very much! But my wifi is so bad, it prevents me to play on the same level with others. Multiplayer games are really battles of who has the best ISP (internet provider)
I'm that case I think you should play ass-toxic as he has very high ping and bad internet

If you lose change name to noob
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

No no, you do not understand. You think that ping is the issue. Nope it is not, it's the late and lost packets. You see, when I fire a weapon, if the packet that is containing information about that weapon fired and location of that weapon is lost (around 4-8% of my packets are lost), that weapon will just pass through and not make any effect. I also suffer from bad wifi's late packets, if they're late, they're as good as lost. I have about 30% of late packets. It's not about ping.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 23:19 No no, you do not understand. You think that ping is the issue. Nope it is not, it's the late and lost packets. You see, when I fire a weapon, if the packet that is containing information about that weapon fired and location of that weapon is lost (around 4-8% of my packets are lost), that weapon will just pass through and not make any effect. I also suffer from bad wifi's late packets, if they're late, they're as good as lost. I have about 30% of late packets. It's not about ping.
You speak with forked tongue, like your lost in this wilderness, prepare loss my noob friend
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I speak facts. It's about QOC = Quality of Connection. And the quality I'm having is BAD and SAD. Otherwise I'd wipe all those maps we played on with your ar$e. Come to Glacius tonight, we're having a party, I hope, as usual and I'll kick your butt.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 19:36 I speak facts. It's about QOC = Quality of Connection. And the quality I'm having is BAD and SAD. Otherwise I'd wipe all those maps we played on with your ar$e. Come to Glacius tonight, we're having a party, I hope, as usual and I'll kick your butt.
Toxic is ready for you , he will fight you with no sound
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I fragged Toxic many times before, he no threat to me.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Why is this all shit talk just the two of you? :lol:
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

^Walnut* wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:34 Why is this all shit talk just the two of you? :lol:
No no no

He wants to fight toxic