Could I tell others about your servers?

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Could I tell others about your servers?

Post by NoobKilla »

I've been a part of a small group of gamers, we used to play R6 Siege among ourselves, but some of them might be interested to play unfreeze, if they haven't played before. Should I let them know about you?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Could I tell others about your servers?

Post by adminless »

of course as long as you don't do anything over the top that could be flagged as spamming, abusive/wrong behavior and/or that by any other means could hurt the reputation of the site/community feel free to share the site link/servers addresses with anyone and everywhere you want as you see fit.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Thanks for the answer. I was cautious for the reason as I do not know those gamers personally, we just played the game and were once regular, part of the same squad many times. And I'm not sure how many will actually come, we'll see. I'll let them know.

UPDATE: I've sent them, with links and explanation. Now we wait and see. It's a closed group, pretty small. At one points there were like 8-9 of us we played Siege like 4vs4, I recall at one point we were like 5vs4, but that was maximum, it's hard for us to get together now and play like that, so I thought your dedicated servers would bring them fun and joy, perhaps once more.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 15:42 Thanks for the answer. I was cautious for the reason as I do not know those gamers personally, we just played the game and were once regular, part of the same squad many times. And I'm not sure how many will actually come, we'll see. I'll let them know.

UPDATE: I've sent them, with links and explanation. Now we wait and see. It's a closed group, pretty small. At one points there were like 8-9 of us we played Siege like 4vs4, I recall at one point we were like 5vs4, but that was maximum, it's hard for us to get together now and play like that, so I thought your dedicated servers would bring them fun and joy, perhaps once more.
One day you will be able to change your name to prokilla
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

^ LOL, I hope so, my skills did improve, but wifi is pulling me down, sadly cannot afford the cable. But it's just for fun anyway, I'm not trying to build a career out of it :)
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

The private group actually grew up a bit since I last visited it, so there might be a few haters here and there inside the game from time to time, not my fault as I already told you I don't know any one of them personally. I know I said the group was small, but I haven't visited it in quite some time and instead of having 10-ish members it now has 77 members of various locations, nationalities and races, including me. Lets hope not all of them flood the servers.