Glacius Sunday short

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Glacius Sunday short

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 22:36 @me, then why you had to use word public in the first place? When you talk about one server and then mention how the other server is public you're implicitly suggesting the former is not. Also when you use quotes when you write certain word, like you did there with "public", it usually means for the reader to make a mental note of an opposite meaning, in this case: private. So when you write "public" it's equal to writing: private. Anyway, it's a misunderstanding, all servers are public.
Dude allot of the maps on glacius have to be downloaded right?

Where's a main public servers can be played without the mod , exactly how you and most of us found them as public general severs which allowed you to enter them

"Me" might have meant that within the message , but no big deal dude relax
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

NoobKilla, can't stop looking at your avatar and think... Says more than what it shows.

:D
/quit then.
Meanwhile, in the farthest corner of the map...
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

The forum has been full of noobkillers for the last few weeks, this little man is always talking and diging into something, how can he even have time to play?

kek
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@NoobKilla before launching Quake III UnFreeZe you can consult this web page https://master.fpsclasico.de/UnFreeZe/ which will show you in real time who is connected and which servers are active... here https://master.fpsclasico.de/Quake3/ ffa, ctf, duels and masters servers and here https://master.fpsclasico.de/private/ ranked private servers

Besides, I observed your game a little bit and I find that you seriously lack precision in your shots, you absolutely have to improve your shooting precision if you want to progress... try to lower the sensitivity of your mouse (write /sensibility in your console and lower the value) and train yourself to use the railgun which is more precise than rockets at medium and long distance... This applies to Glacius where the maps are large and where the railgun is recommended...

if you want to have more help to improve your configuration and your game you can post in User's Guides & Help viewforum.php?f=26 indicating in detail your hardware and software configuration and attaching your q3config.cfg file there will certainly be a good soul who will try to help you...

good game
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Thanks guys, you're real asses! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart and soul in the most sincere way possible!
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 16:54 Thanks guys, you're real asses! And I mean that from the bottom of my heart and soul in the most sincere way possible!
:thumbup:
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

You're surely the biggest ass there is, PacMan! Good for you buddy! :clap: :lol: