Insults to build up adrenaline for the game?

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Insults to build up adrenaline for the game?

Post by NoobKilla »

Are we allowed to swear and insult other players during game to build that adrenaline rush and make the action more thrilling?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Insults to build up adrenaline for the game?

Post by adminless »

lol clearly not, matter of facts, there's chat bans for a reason and they are generally enforced if the situation calls for it (i.e. as usual not because someone rages here and there and/or because someone pick a argument and/or presses a issue here and there they are gonna end up banned or chat banned, things just don't work like that. that being said, if you're that guy that everyone hates running your mouth 24/7 then sure most likely you'll end up getting banned at some point).
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Thanks, good to know. I might have written some wrong things, but I did say I was joking and that it was for building up adrenaline, but the player I was fighting with, inside the game, might have gotten serious for a moment. I apologize.

EDIT: it was Quake 3 Arena, we were fighting virtually, not for real. But, yeah, it's hard to tell what really goes through the mind of a player one can't see. Anyway, sorry if I offended him.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 22:34 Thanks, good to know. I might have written some wrong things, but I did say I was joking and that it was for building up adrenaline, but the player I was fighting with, inside the game, might have gotten serious for a moment. I apologize.

EDIT: it was Quake 3 Arena, we were fighting virtually, not for real. But, yeah, it's hard to tell what really goes through the mind of a player one can't see. Anyway, sorry if I offended him.
Your not going to start making chat demos of me are you?

You know ass is an unfriz universal greeting right ? 8-)
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

No, I didn't know that, for real?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 23:45 No, I didn't know that, for real?
Yeah seriously, main players all know this and between players we have own greetings , like cth Fu cliff the shemale and so on

So no offense lol
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

OMG, you were right. I wrote: "ASS to everyone!!!", I was very happy while doing so, like I really meant it and one of the players wrote me back: "Fuck You!" and I thanked him. I'm not swearing here, just quoting. Thank you (or should I say Fuck YOU) for telling me, PacMan! Originally I thought you were joking, but now I see you weren't. I feel like being a among brothers and sisters, a real family, I'm so proud to be a part of your community! Ass to y'all!
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Pac, slow down, you excited him a lot and now he shouting Hey asses! in supermarket...
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

...Filthy jutuli... wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 18:28 Pac, slow down, you excited him a lot and now he shouting Hey asses! in supermarket...
Haha!
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

...jutuli... wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 18:28 Pac, slow down, you excited him a lot and now he shouting Hey asses! in supermarket...
:lol:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 18:28 Pac, slow down, you excited him a lot and now he shouting Hey asses! in supermarket...
Lol