Unnamed cheating

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
Makaveli
User lv3
User lv3

Unnamed cheating

Post by Makaveli »

Hi Adminless,

the player with the name "Unnamed" played some games with auto-aim.
I could record a demo on DM8 which was played 15-Jun-2023 at 01:18.

I have attached the sections from the demo where I spectated him. It is very obvious cause he had a movement like a beginner and had always hits with the Railgun and the LG, but with the Rocket he was very bad.

If you want to have the corresponding demo, I can send it to your inbox. Also experienced players like eMg!KF has seen it. He has chatted with him about his aimbot and he did no deny it and was making jokes. Please could you ban this guy?

thanks!
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Unnamed cheating

Post by RH »

Makaveli wrote: ↑Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:26 Hi Adminless,

the player with the name "Unnamed" played some games with auto-aim.
I could record a demo on DM8 which was played 15-Jun-2023 at 01:18.

I have attached the sections from the demo where I spectated him. It is very obvious cause he had a movement like a beginner and had always hits with the Railgun and the LG, but with the Rocket he was very bad.

If you want to have the corresponding demo, I can send it to your inbox. Also experienced players like eMg!KF has seen it. He has chatted with him about his aimbot and he did no deny it and was making jokes. Please could you ban this guy?

thanks!
Demo should be a requirement for these types of claims :D Can clip anyone in 20 second chunks when they string together a few hits.

His mouse isn't moving a lot for some of the hits so i'd like to see broader gameplay with the demo or timescale it down with lower fov. Maybe looks like autoshoot? Idk.

Looks suspicious for sure and probably is cheating, but I would never say for certain some one is cheating without a full demo.

I would not take what anyone says regarding cheating seriously. Some people may have a different sense of humor and may be more sarcastic or poking fun at dumb allegations while being legitimate. It is the same if you wouldn't believe an obvious cheater if they said they were not. Still good to pay attention to, but I just wouldn't recommend putting a lot of weight on it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

fair enough, I'll just ban him now, thanks for report.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

Probably some aimer right now on unfreeze. UnnamedPlayer. Only rails, everything hits. 75% acc on 22/22 server.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

xD do you really only look at the numbers and not at how someone plays??
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

same cTh still warming up to train for the Thursday against community improving all the many public records he set yesterday as 2k20 (Best Killer with Rail gun, Best Accuracy with Lightning gun, Best Armor Accuracy, Best Accuracy with Rail gun, Best Overall Accuracy, Best Damage Accuracy, Best Team Efficiency, Cleanest Player) shooting over 75% this time.
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

Cth trying his new cheats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Haha
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2023 15:55 xD do you really only look at the numbers and not at how someone plays??
Dude ez hax please stop using , show your real noob )
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2023 15:55 xD do you really only look at the numbers and not at how someone plays??
Haha sorry. Some of it was really unreal. :)
CTH YOU CHEATER XD
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Edversion wrote: ↑Tue Nov 21, 2023 22:54
Haha sorry. Some of it was really unreal. :)
CTH YOU CHEATER XD
You didn't know CTH is possessed when he uses undercover names?
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I'll try not to play under other names, but I can't promise. previously I played on q, X, 2k20, What? Rail&fun and Kto Tam?. Magi and ami blood transfusion completed * Pacass voice.
Camaradas Iks De
ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

You invented a lot of troll names, but you only put half as much energy into not falling asleep, it would be better :D :D :D
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

FUUUUUUU xD prepare for next game xD
Camaradas Iks De