Possible Aimbot/Wallhack on duel server

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Possible Aimbot/Wallhack on duel server

Post by RH »

So I played an "UnnamedPlayer" on the duel server, and a lot of stuff was really weird so I went and rewatched the demo.

I don't think any of the players at this level other than me really alias. Mostly just hoping adminless can check if its a known good player, or just a random, or a known cheat IP. If its already a known good player like miro or adrenlinerush then this can all be ignored.

Either this is a really good player, or an obvious aimbot/wallhack. Still think I could have won if I played more under the assumption it was an aimbot considering the huge comeback :D

As usual with duel demos, its from my pov so it requires wolfcam to watch from the opposite pov and I recommend timescale 0.5 to see the unnatural mouse movements (and to reduce jarring pov swapping).

Here are the notes I took rewatching it.

0:40 could just be good aim
1:48 seemed like wallhack, no sound and hes watching me through wall
2:08 his aim does weird stuff
2:42 snap, looks like aimbot
3:13 he turns around as soon as i drop without a sound cue yet
3:18 his aim does weird stuff in the fight again
3:28 he "expected" a really weird double back, might just be a good read
3:53 i know he can hear me, but watching like that is odd and he moves right as I get into a rail angle position
4:24 he does guess wrong here
4:27 his aim does weird things again
4:39-4:48 various watching through walls, possible just tracking by sound though
5:22 lg snaps on to me out of range
5:28 he does track me through the wall a little, no clue if I was going left/right but he followed me with his crosshair
5:39 his aim does weird stuff in this fight too
5:42 his aim snaps to me
6:12 his aim does something weird
6:43 snap followed by perfect tracking
8:26 again watching through wall, maybe just really good sound tracking though
8:33 multiple snaps in this fight with MG
9:00 watching me through walls
9:30 really unnatural snap and spin

Few points seem really obvious like aimbot to me 9:30 and 6:43, but also seems like a definite wallhack watching me at 1:48 with no sound cue. There are only a couple instances where he "guesses" wrong, such as 4:24. I'm not completely positive this is a cheat from this demo, and don't think anyone should be banned for a single demo unless its REALLY obvious, but it looks to me like either a really good player that I don't know or a cheat.

Absolutely would love to hear other peoples thoughts on it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Possible Aimbot/Wallhack on duel server

Post by adminless »

yes, known old ages cheater. bans updated now. thanks for report.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: Possible Aimbot/Wallhack on duel server

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Bildschirm­foto 2023-02-15 um 09.38.17.png