Ahu Cultists challenges FPSCLASSICO to CTF

competitive Quake III Arena capture the flag events forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: Ahu Cultists challenges FPSCLASSICO to CTF

Post by PacMan »

champi wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 21:51 Ahu is no more after some infighting , lock this topic...
Lol sorry but this is a classic , but good you tried , hope to still you some of you around
champi
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

In memory of AHU

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

hehe yes good stuff, I think it was great, let's see if by the summer or so another tournament happens here now with more stats and games, ggs. btw speaking of which I just put together now the final combined stats and sorted the cup in a separated dedicated sub forum that had been left pending from the aftermath of this and I think that despite the differences in the game types with those stats your team probably did more than good to participate on some UnFreeZe events. currently there's a 2024 spring edition open for registration here so let me know if you're interested in participate. initially it should start, in case it happens, we'll see, within 1-2 weeks approx. teams are 6-8 people min/max to participate.
champi
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

I have been playing quake less than 2 hours a week for a few months even before this tournament and I've played even less after it. My friends also aren't interested in playing at the moment, it was already hard assembling AHU and we had to draft people from our "rival" clan to even field 5 people.

Also playing with 190 ping isn't exactly appealing , since we couldn't find a solution for my VPN ( Nord VPN apparently offers a static IP service but it's paid and I am not paying lol ) , Yeah maybe in the future AHU shall return , but at the moment even I am not interested into quaking anymore , good luck with the event and thanks for hosting the CTF tourney. Kiss kiss 💋
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

sure no problem, thanks for reaching back. as said, we'll see how it plays out.