Aimbot on FFA/Duel - 2/20/24

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Aimbot on FFA/Duel - 2/20/24

Post by RH »

Player connecting as "Leg" but changing name to UnnamedPlayer. Probably has "Leg" set in his baseq3 config and no name set for unfreeze.

He was using the RJ script so likely some one known from the community as only people in clasico use that.

100% positive aimbot. Snapping, firing/tracking LG at enemies behind walls, constantly flicking to the same model spot. Poor mouse control, movement, game sense otherwise. Funny clips from it I can share if anyone DM's me on discord. Suspect wallhack as well, but I'm not going to analyze these trash games too much to be certain on that.

Played kind of 3 games on the ffa server: t4, dm13, then dm1. He kept leaving and rejoining though. He finally didn't rejoin the ffa server, and I saw him over on the duel server beating another unnamed so I joined there to have some more fun screwing with him. He quit the duel without a frag :D

First game was a little over an hour before making this post, to give adminless time stamp to check logs or whatever.

I attached all the demos. Need wolfcam to swap to his pov as they are taken from my pov (also Unnamed).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Aimbot on FFA/Duel - 2/20/24

Post by adminless »

yes, that's a old time known cheater (like 5 years old known), ban updated now. thanks for the input.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

This guy showed back up on the duel server as 11221. Same name on connect.
champi
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

Thanks to these shitty cheaters my vpn has been blacklisted and I have to play with extra 100ms lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@rh yes it seems like the ban hadn't saved on that server, hopefully fixed now. thanks for the update.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

Same guy is back playing as "leg". I think he's probably constantly switching vpns or something because he times out a lot and has lag issues when he does connect.

Obviously still aimbotting. If you watch him at this demo, 533 in game time he flips between two targets with LG. Need wolfcam for his perspective as usual.

He is almost not a problem because of how much he times out, but still an aimbot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, ban updated now. thanks for the input.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

He showed up again. (and got wrecked)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I'll investigate further. thanks for report.