UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Re: UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament

Post by redrum »

In case of tie break, no overkill.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

fantastic then all that is left to complete that card is now for ilm to pick within hub3tourney1 and q3dm7 for the final tie-breaker along with fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclassico.com:27970 for the server within the next days. for the rest as said do not forget about the schedule and picks for the other fight against ass next week that must also leave set this week.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw while we still wait to complete the opening ilm-dt card do not forget as well to already go scheduling and making for picks, starting from three maps from dt, for the second week fight between dt and ass initially scheduled for the next Thursday 18 of April of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02). do not forget, both of you, to get back about within this week.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok at last basically with a week of delay but here we have the first card of the tournament for the opening game between ILM and DT this Monday 21:15 CEST as follows:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament, Group Phase - Week 1
  • date: Monday 15 of April of 2024 21:15 CEST (UTC+02)
  • matchup: ILM Clan VS Double Trouble
    • ILM Clan: Blaze, Vortex, ironmonkey, Fus1on, orgi, Mike, Makaveli
    • Double Trouble: Bl4h, Edversion, Maczus, Redrum, Rozp!erdol, Sakis, Tubylec, $oze
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclasico.de:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
  • picks:
    1. ilm: charon3dm9, bal3dm3, bloodcovenant (-)
    2. dt: storm3tourney1, goldleaf (-), reqdm5
    3. tie: hub3tourney1, q3dm7 (a-), overkill (b-)
  • maps: charon3dm9, storm3tourney1, bal3dm3, reqdm5, hub3tourney1
  • format: competitive 5vs5 best of five UnFreeZe rulesets, no mid game changes/spectators allowed
for the rest as said looking forward doing the same with the other dt-ass fight within these days, specifically within this week, no later than the Sunday/Monday. I clearly will not wait for another week for that so do not forget about that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as a final reminder here about the second week fight between dt and ass, it's been almost a week already since I announced that here and by now, Saturday central European night, I still haven't heard anything, at all, about that from any of the teams involved thus that means that have that been case then within the next 24/48 hours (i.e. by the Monday night) then the follow completed card will become final and will be send to the respective teams therefore to avoid such circumstance make sure to clearly communicate within the established time frame.
  • stage: UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament, Group Phase - Week 2
  • date: Thursday 18 of April of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02)
  • matchup: Double Trouble VS ASS Clan
    • Double Trouble: Bl4h, Edversion, Maczus, Redrum, Rozp!erdol, Sakis, Tubylec, $oze
    • ASS Clan: Infin!ty, Ricky, angel, walnut, rico, cliff, oab, denzoa
  • server: fpsclassico.com:27970 or fpsclasico.de:27970
  • gtv: fpsclassico.com:27971
  • picks:
    1. dt: storm3tourney1, goldleaf (-), reqdm5
    2. ass: nodm9a, pro-q3tourney7 (-), pro-q3tourney2
    3. tie: hub3tourney1 (a-), 6++, q3dm7 (b-)
  • maps: storm3tourney1, nodm9a, reqdm5, pro-q3tourney2, 6++
  • format: competitive 5vs5 best of five UnFreeZe rulesets, no mid game changes/spectators allowed
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Sorry for the inconvenience man! We are still in talk about the date and will get back to you as soon as possible!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, hurry up because by now there's really no much time left so unless you settle something by the Monday night that will remain whether it finally works or not.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

We (ASS) can play on the 19th, 20th and 21st. I also forwarded this to Redrum, but didn't recieve an answer yet!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, any of those dates work for me so just waiting to hear confirmation from dt then for one of those days to note it. initially I think they said they shouldn't have many availability problems. as said, go also thinking about what you want to play here (i.e. three maps from the entire remaining pool after the dt picks) to come back with that "soon" in the "next days" (approx).
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Looks like Friday will be the day, waiting for one more player to confirm.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great, noted the Friday then now. as said, also do not forget to tell me what three maps you want to pick for this within the next 24/48 hours by now or I'll just have to pick that myself as I see fit (so far cloning your week one picks).
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

So I have only 4 players for Friday. Wall offer was Fri, Sat, Su. And I have 5 for Su. So Sunday is the date. Maps hub3tourney1, 6++, goldleaf.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, then updated the date for the Sunday now and noting those maps so just waiting to hear block from ass from those picks along with their other three maps from their own.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, unless I missed something everything updated now with this night opening game between ilm and dt results. no surprises, as expected from one of the most experienced and veteran competitive teams in the community ilm made quick work out of a dt team that despite the straight up 3:0 loss showed a great improvement over the previous season keeping the game as least somehow competitive this time. overall a fun and refreshing game to host after the off-the-record/season events ran during these months and a result that virtually sets ilm on the grand final of this spring edition waiting for ass to follow through this Sunday so stay tuned. needless to say stats already up and videos being produced as we speak to be posted here tomorrow. well played both, ggs.

for the rest as the edition is somehow of a smaller scale as other times I'm still not yet sure if a eventual diamond-unfreeze undisputed rematch along May will take place (which whatever the case is it doesn't depend on my end though but anyways) but at least I'll make sure to try to organise a proper all-star/community game following the conclusion of this and then we'll see how it goes from there (i.e. if a undisputed match happens) so stay tuned and those that missed this this time make sure to participate on that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

videos on its way to YouTube now which then should complete the week 1 of this spring edition. as said, depending on the Sunday score we'll see if there's week 3 match (if dt wins) or if instead it advances directly to the final (if ass wins) so stay tuned. whatever the case is I believe that ilm and ass can already go thinking about when they can play next week (the schedule, initially the next Thursday 25 21:15 CEST) and once we know what's at play then proceed with the picks and so. remember the final go at two four games legs, just like two best of five games but without tie-breakers (i.e. everyone picks three from the entire pool and blocks one). obviously winning 5 games accross the series gives you the championship and in case of a final 4:4 tie the tie is broken by the usual combined scoredcards posted (i.e. rounds, score etc etc). all picks must be all different altogether.