UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament

Post by adminless »

ok, no problem, thanks for the update. we'll try the Monday 15 then. for the rest I did not comment anything else but I assume it's understood that unfortunally it seems like it was finally not possible to assemble a fourth team to participate so that will be it, ilm-dt and dt-ass then grand final afterwards unless dt take one of those encounters which in such case the third week game will be played to resolve the third place (otherwise the first place will be decided in the grand final and not twice). as usual go as well both of you thinking about your picks for a best of five (i.e. three from the entire pool).
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Ok, I will ask, we have wide players list, so IMHO it would be possible.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw something that was just brought now and that I "overlooked" here is that obviously being a short almost knock out alike tournament then the participation rule that requires that every one that registers participates will be dropped (meaning not enforced) since that's not realistic in the context of such a short event.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Hey! Can we still make changes to the roster? I thought I saw a message earlier this week that we have till Sunday to make player swaps!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Keza in!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@wallnut not really, the deadline for that was more like the past Tuesday/Wednesday but well since it hasn't started let it be so tell me what you want you to change. for the rest I still haven't heard any picks (three from the entire pool) from ilm and dt for the opening game. the original deadline to leave that fight all set it was this weekend. since the fight it got delayed I guess that it can probably be extended a few days that said it won't be extended "forever" then I would like to hear those picks within the next 48/72 hours the latest (i.e. by Monday). as for the date I assume then the Monday 15 of April of 2024 21:15 CEST (UTC+02) suggested by ilm will stick for that.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Can you add player Denzoa for Toxic?
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure, added now to the registered list along with $oze for dt that I also added it along the week.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw as a update on this about the picks that I had assumed that after all these editions it was clear enough already but from what I heard it was not, the format for the group games is classic best of five where each team picks three different maps from the entire map pool (hub3tourney1, 6++, pro-q3dm6, q3dm7, overkill, reqdm5, q3dm8, bal3dm3, pro-q3tourney2, q3dm14, storm3tourney1, pro-q3dm13, nodm9a, bloodcovenant, phantq3dm1_rev, pro-q3tourney7, charon3dm9, pro-dcmap7, teddm1, 7++, goldleaf, cpm4a, focal_p132, 13hell, 13excave) considering overlaps to then block one from each other afterwards. the tie-breaker comes from the top list as usual (hub3tourney1, 6++, q3dm7, overkill, reqdm5, q3dm8, bal3dm3, pro-q3tourney2, q3dm14) after removing picks and again each ones block. as said, just the classic best of five format that has always been played here pretty much since the beginning so to summarise and make it clear this is how the opening card should look like with make up picks:
  • stage: UnFreeZe Spring 2024 Tournament, Group Phase - Week 1
  • date: Monday 15 of April of 2024 21:15 CEST (UTC+02)
  • matchup: ILM Clan VS Double Trouble
    • ILM Clan: Blaze, Vortex, ironmonkey, Fus1on, orgi, Mike, Makaveli
    • Double Trouble: Bl4h, Edversion, Maczus, Redrum, Rozp!erdol, Sakis, Tubylec, $oze
  • server: fpsclasico.eu:27968 or fpsclasico.de:27968
  • gtv: fpsclasico.eu:27969
  • picks:
    1. ilm: charon3dm9, hub3tourney1, q3dm8 (-)
    2. dt: goldleaf, bloodcovenant, 13excave (-)
    3. tie: q3dm7 (a-), overkill (b-), reqdm5
  • maps: charon3dm9, goldleaf, hub3tourney1, bloodcovenant, reqdm5
  • format: competitive 5vs5 best of five UnFreeZe rulesets, no mid game changes/spectators allowed
unless I missed something I think that should be it so as said unless you complete that card yourselves in the next days like that I assume that the "made up" picks will stick instead. I hope I made that clear otherwise feel free to ask any question you might have.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

DT confirmation of game date 15. april, 21.15.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok finally they just picked charon3dm9, bal3dm3, bloodcovenant today so now let me know which you do not want to play from those as well as what other three maps you pick for this from the entire pool as explained before within the next days to hopefully send the fight card "soon". for the rest we're at Monday already so I think that it's time to announce the second week fight between dt and ass initially scheduled for the next Thursday 18 of April of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02). I think that you can already go thinking about that, both the date along with the picks, to hopefully also let that all set within this week then when you can let me know about that as well.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Our maps: 6++, storm3tourney1, goldleaf. Block bloodcoverant.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

exciting news, noted now, thank you. btw there's a mistake on your picks, you can not pick 6++ since they already picked bloodcovenant so let me know what else you want to pick (that hasn't been picked already) from the entire pool besides storm3tourney1 and goldleaf in the next days to proceed with the tie-breakers.
redrum
User lv4
User lv4

Post by redrum »

Ok, sorry, put reqdm5 instead it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

fantastic, noted now. ok and what you do not want to play from hub3tourney1, q3dm7, overkill as the tie-breakers for this then? let me know about that within the next days too. additionally as said, you, along with ass, can already go thinking about your second week match as well and let me know about that too (date, initially the next Thursday night, and picks, starting from dt).