How are things?

Offtopic discussion forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: How are things?

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 19:49 wtf dude get your cranium checked, the amount of non sense you talk on a daily basis is beyond unreal.

@pacman lol I think that you should probably leave this guy alone and stop giving him any more ideas for a while or his brain will just explote.
Yeah ok maybe we just keep one thread for NoobKilla lol
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Dude, I'm playing unfreeze everyday and you're just commenting here, I just finished playing, will play some more. You're just not playing since our duel, what is going on with you? It was a friendly duel, I won so what, you'll get me next time.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 20:17 Dude, I'm playing unfreeze everyday and you're just commenting here, I just finished playing, will play some more. You're just not playing since our duel, what is going on with you? It was a friendly duel, I won so what, you'll get me next time.
I can only play short time in afternoon at moment, no evenings , sorry dude lol

Lol joker
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Ah, ok didn't know, well, looking forward to freezing you. So, the short moment of honesty just hits me and, well, I do not have anything to do with WTF clan nor Dr.GreenThumb as you suggested to me before. At first I had no clue what you were talking about while we were playing, but it all fit in when I read this thread. So now I understand when you were teasing me about Green Thumb what that was all about. But, yeah, we do not know each other, it was just a joke, so you guys know, PacMan made a mistake.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 20:54 Ah, ok didn't know, well, looking forward to freezing you. So, the short moment of honesty just hits me and, well, I do not have anything to do with WTF clan nor Dr.GreenThumb as you suggested to me before. At first I had no clue what you were talking about while we were playing, but it all fit in when I read this thread. So now I understand when you were teasing me about Green Thumb what that was all about. But, yeah, we do not know each other, it was just a joke, so you guys know, PacMan made a mistake.
Stop trying to back out of the duel with Dr green , you noob
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

If anyone should be blamed for all the confusion, its PacMan! I've no clue what duel he's talking about LOL!
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

NoobKilla wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 18:02
Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 16:32

Yep, no clue, but I'm sure I'll find out :angel:
Ook leuk om je te zien! :wave:
WTF, dude, you do not know who I am!? Me mate, me buddy, this hurts me feelings! :shifty: :wtf: :roll:

I'd also like to thank PacMan for providing me with AimBot to improve me score, the same AimBot he's been using for years. It works! Thanks matey! And OFC, Adminless, thank you for turning my mouse pointer midgame, it is easier to use AimBot with it, it's true there's a little lag about 1s before I can move my mouse again, but it's probably because you want to see PacMan's aimbot in action. So what do you think about it, is it dope or what? I think it's pretty dope, all credits go to Packy!
No, I meant that Dr.Green doesn't probably know you and a lot of the other newer players he also probably doesn't know. I know you ofc buddy! :wave:
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

Yes LOL, we played many times. I think I haven't missed a single day since I joined your community, this year. I wish I joined earlier, but didn't know about it :( During play PacMan mentioned Green Thumb to me several times, even mentioning the duel that is going to happen between the two of us, but I had no clue what he was talking about. Apparently I reminded PacMan of someone from WTF clan that apparently is a part of the history of your community, which I know nothing about, obviously, since I didn't know about any of you before this year and not so long ago, it was late spring I think, June says on my profile, but I think I was lurking this forum a week or so before deciding to join, I was just playing the game with you without opening an account here. So, I really don't know about that clan nor members, I probably reminded PacMan of them coz I was typing WTF a lot during gameplay :lol: but that's just my frustration with the game's bad spawn functionality and awful balancer that was switching me to the losing team 1s-10s before last round ends. And this still happens sometimes, which I do not understand since nobody else is having such bad luck. I suspect that is deliberate, either the game hates me or one of you is doing something. I blame PacMan.