UnFreeZe Super League 2023

UnFreeZe Super League 2023 History - Immortal Clan Champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe League 23/24

Post by adminless »

just a quick thoughts without going into so much detail. the first sums it up to what I wrote before that if that's the best people can do (i.e. to team up altogether or they just don't play) then be it as I'm not interested in any of that and that's not even constructive if not the contrary (i.e. why instead of putting you eight in a team we put instead the 37 all in the same team so problem solved then?! non sense right).

- "From my point of view as a player, if I was in the position of the lower teams for example, it would just be the most exciting thing for me to play against the better teams and try to beat them, figure out tactics on them, strengthen the team and try to win the league" as I wrote before if that's what really interest you you have it pretty easy, start leading by example instead and join dt for example and show before you speak otherwise it just come fake and hypocrite as you precisely had that chance you're generously conceding to others with over and threw it away to instead become that better team now.

- "We saw a lot of interesting games, a lot of interesting results, surprising performances" none of them involving you and that's exactly what shouldn't happen.

- "Considering that only 2 tier 1 players could enter the game" that's bullshit, that's micromanaging and handicapping the teams and that's something I'm not gonna do in that form beside exceptional circumstances as that's indeed arbitrary since it wouldn't even affect all the teams the same (only those overpowered). if the rule is make that then some players can not play at the same time for whatever the reason is as you are assuming this then such team needs to be properly registered accordingly like everyone else.

- "Your regulation will kill another team and maybe more" yeah I think that you're finally starting to get it, sure I'll try my best to effectively kill any team that forms that it's proven to have become overpowering and ruing a fair and exciting competition. before you there was wtf btw which where all this started and btw what you just succeeded so don't take it personal and think that you have been the first affected by this as you have not and probably in case this happens to keep running you won't be the last either.

- "Like if I left, where would I play to meet the regulatory quota?" I think I just made it clear before you could for example team up with miro in dt and then lead by example instead of just coming here with big words or even to team community. real example (it would have to be played obviously but initially that looks pretty fair to me, current top five versus top five no rotations, no bullshit, no anything):
  1. Immortal Clan:
    1. olc: 1043.6 points
    2. kf: 970.9 points
    3. shantu: 920.5 points
    4. crm: 889.9 points
    5. viper: 844.2 points
    • average (fair): 933.8 points
  2. Team Community:
    1. heero: 1028.9 points
    2. aimer: 953.7 points
    3. fau: 941.4 points
    4. ribx: 891.1 points
    5. mwhq3: 877.6 points
    • average (fair): 938.5 points
- "I couldn't or wouldn't want to join another team or I would have to start a new team and I may not want to do that either for example or there are no players for that" if you're not gonna take or apparently not even gonna consider a alternative then what's the point of asking about it in the first place?! as I opened saying if that's the best you can do then I'm not interested in anything of that.

- "I don't find the difference of 50 points per team very significant" the difference quoted there is actually per player instead so per team it gets later on amplified at least by a factor of five (5vs5) if not more as you're even stating yourself (i.e. it's not linear, better players make even better teams together, specially when they don't rotate etc etc)

- "It might be worth adding more variables to those stats to give a more objective perspective to the individual rankings" I posted already like half a dozen stats and all point in the same direction so I'm not gonna post anymore. I simply quoted those specific ones as that specific metric seemed to have caught your eye.

- "The difference from me is a rank of 106. Is that a lot?" it's a lot as you're implying yourself you don't have more than to look at the rest of the metrics to realize that (ex. score per death 1.71 vs 1.14, +50% is that clear of a difference enough for you?)

- "you don't listen" I think you have brought this other times and I think that I still have this on the back of my head that you brought it the past season in the form that "I want others to respect me but I can't expect that when I don't respect others" or some non sense like that so i think that this time I'm gonna answer you that. first of all, I do listen and that's exactly why this forum is here for and tell it otherwise it's plain obvious that it's not the case and with that follows the second thing is that you confuse respecting someone opinion with actually sharing it. those are two completely different things, you just assume that because someone doesn't share your opinion is just not respecting it. I respect and encourage most feedback (obviously always to some meaningful extend) it just happen that most often than not I simply disagree but that doesn't take anything away from it. that's just the way it's.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

kf wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 18:28 we are just wondering why everyone is telling bullshit like we would be overpowered, we are just decent players with a skill level which anyone has at ilm for example and ofc you are getting placed higher if you win more games.
about that ami bullshit its really easy to explain. at such season everybody was happy there to have him and surely let him take any item which is avail. with his human shields in front of him and his 150/200 stack he surely survives very long time and because hes a backward only which surely uses some kind of hack (i asked many players at other teams about their oppinion too btw.) he was able to escape many times.
Yep I finally agree with your fat ass, you know if ami.bot.power.blood played more team power they probably kill Ur ass no?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

kf wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 15:40 so tell me what did we exactly do at last leagues? we came from zero to hero. and btw if those russian twins wouldnt be retarded like hell you would have seen a more dominant team surely. i dont care by now - its history, we won back2back events and thats it.

and for your mvp talking stuff ill just take it short.
oKo´s "best" player is their biggest weakness.

2 short examples for the differences between a good and a bad player...

https://www.youtube.com/clip/Ugkx7pV67x ... 05GDI3NITz

https://www.youtube.com/clip/UgkxGK_RK4 ... C2DpC421Xx
Dude no no no, there's no point in reminiscing wtf

We have safely locked away Ami blood and you can't have any , so the twins are finished , rotten has a key and I have the other

And Ami just drinks magi bladder blood :D
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

All this bad blood, how about this: team immortal vs best adminless mvp players from other teams superfight. This should settle it :D And sound like something fun to do, I loved all these mixed team superfights in the past (if I can even make the mvp team...).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

haha I assume they probably don't want to do that. I mean, I guess that's the only reason why they registered this immortal clan instead of diamond so that's why I stopped bringing that. matter of fact, that was exactly my answer when people complained (privately) about my best picks (which btw I insist I don't know when the controversy comes from now about it when this time I did not make that list for that reason. just as I wrote before I think that people has to be consequent, they can not complain when I build the list that it's subjective and also complain about exactly what when the list comes directly given from the ranking), that if they believe that my picks and my metrics and all that is just full of trash and absolute garbage there was a very easy solution to find out that just to make the match up happen. never got a answer about that all the same I never got any answers to most of the stuff here. as said, if nothing goes wrong (which doesn't depend on me) this week I hope I'll schedule that immortal-moskva superfight for the next week but if they also want to setup that as well I don't have any problem in setting up a team UnFreeZe vs immortal/diamond clan (miro included) undisputed mega fight for that matter.
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Post by Lisa_Ann »

PacMan wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 23:05

And of course the dreaded veto which admin can have lol Hungarian stylee
xd from hungaristan :>
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

adminless wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 21:22 just a quick thoughts without going into so much detail. the first sums it up to what I wrote before that if that's the best people can do (i.e. to team up altogether or they just don't play) then be it as I'm not interested in any of that and that's not even constructive if not the contrary (i.e. why instead of putting you eight in a team we put instead the 37 all in the same team so problem solved then?! non sense right).

- "From my point of view as a player, if I was in the position of the lower teams for example, it would just be the most exciting thing for me to play against the better teams and try to beat them, figure out tactics on them, strengthen the team and try to win the league" as I wrote before if that's what really interest you you have it pretty easy, start leading by example instead and join dt for example and show before you speak otherwise it just come fake and hypocrite as you precisely had that chance you're generously conceding to others with over and threw it away to instead become that better team now.

- "We saw a lot of interesting games, a lot of interesting results, surprising performances" none of them involving you and that's exactly what shouldn't happen.

- "Considering that only 2 tier 1 players could enter the game" that's bullshit, that's micromanaging and handicapping the teams and that's something I'm not gonna do in that form beside exceptional circumstances as that's indeed arbitrary since it wouldn't even affect all the teams the same (only those overpowered). if the rule is make that then some players can not play at the same time for whatever the reason is as you are assuming this then such team needs to be properly registered accordingly like everyone else.

- "Your regulation will kill another team and maybe more" yeah I think that you're finally starting to get it, sure I'll try my best to effectively kill any team that forms that it's proven to have become overpowering and ruing a fair and exciting competition. before you there was wtf btw which where all this started and btw what you just succeeded so don't take it personal and think that you have been the first affected by this as you have not and probably in case this happens to keep running you won't be the last either.

- "Like if I left, where would I play to meet the regulatory quota?" I think I just made it clear before you could for example team up with miro in dt and then lead by example instead of just coming here with big words or even to team community. real example (it would have to be played obviously but initially that looks pretty fair to me, current top five versus top five no rotations, no bullshit, no anything):
  1. Immortal Clan:
    1. olc: 1043.6 points
    2. kf: 970.9 points
    3. shantu: 920.5 points
    4. crm: 889.9 points
    5. viper: 844.2 points
    • average (fair): 933.8 points
  2. Team Community:
    1. heero: 1028.9 points
    2. aimer: 953.7 points
    3. fau: 941.4 points
    4. ribx: 891.1 points
    5. mwhq3: 877.6 points
    • average (fair): 938.5 points
- "I couldn't or wouldn't want to join another team or I would have to start a new team and I may not want to do that either for example or there are no players for that" if you're not gonna take or apparently not even gonna consider a alternative then what's the point of asking about it in the first place?! as I opened saying if that's the best you can do then I'm not interested in anything of that.

- "I don't find the difference of 50 points per team very significant" the difference quoted there is actually per player instead so per team it gets later on amplified at least by a factor of five (5vs5) if not more as you're even stating yourself (i.e. it's not linear, better players make even better teams together, specially when they don't rotate etc etc)

- "It might be worth adding more variables to those stats to give a more objective perspective to the individual rankings" I posted already like half a dozen stats and all point in the same direction so I'm not gonna post anymore. I simply quoted those specific ones as that specific metric seemed to have caught your eye.

- "The difference from me is a rank of 106. Is that a lot?" it's a lot as you're implying yourself you don't have more than to look at the rest of the metrics to realize that (ex. score per death 1.71 vs 1.14, +50% is that clear of a difference enough for you?)

- "you don't listen" I think you have brought this other times and I think that I still have this on the back of my head that you brought it the past season in the form that "I want others to respect me but I can't expect that when I don't respect others" or some non sense like that so i think that this time I'm gonna answer you that. first of all, I do listen and that's exactly why this forum is here for and tell it otherwise it's plain obvious that it's not the case and with that follows the second thing is that you confuse respecting someone opinion with actually sharing it. those are two completely different things, you just assume that because someone doesn't share your opinion is just not respecting it. I respect and encourage most feedback (obviously always to some meaningful extend) it just happen that most often than not I simply disagree but that doesn't take anything away from it. that's just the way it's.

No, I can't, I won't, I don't want to...

This isn't advocacy mate, this is constructive debate and you have constructively brought exactly ZERO.

I understand because you don't want to. You're just responding to the prudish Heero here out of obligation.

You didn't find our games exciting and attractive enough? Well, I'm sorry. But we thought it was good, isn't that enough? I know, you're doing it for yourself.

I don't care, do what you want, I'm just telling you, under your management, this place will go out like a candle. Unfortunately the problem is that whatever rules you make, so far you've made them mostly for yourself, you actually admit that here. And that's the problem, you haven't attracted any new players with your rules and approach.

For example, I saw here that you're raising money to run servers. When I asked someone why the same maps are still being spun on two public servers (it's a lot of times really fucked up), why for example I was told that people would stop going there, that it's mainly for people who switch weapons with the wheel and you enjoy playing dm11 and dm14 over and over....I wonder how many of these players, you pay those servers if they can't even download a map, but they can pay?Haha, I don't believe it. I might even pay you for the servers, they are small amounts, but why, when none of my calls have ever been answered, it's not done for me, it's done for the players who change weapons with the wheel.

I'll tell you honestly, you may think of me as a hater, a person who always has a problem, but I guess we never understood each other. The community of players here is awesome and they come to your servers. That's great. Don't take it as a threat, but as a warning that if something doesn't change on your part, and I don't think it will, I'll make my own server (buy one), it's not that hard, and I'll start pulling those people over.I'm saying this openly. My management is definitely more efficient than yours, you're awfully far away from people.So there's only two options, either we team up and start running events TOGETHER under your management (that doesn't mean you'll make the rules) or I go my own way and you won't like it.

I don't even want you to respond, just try to think it through.Please don't think of me as a rival, but as someone who wants to develop or at least maintain the community.

Thanks for the events this year, there have been no shortage of them, I'm sure, and I've written everything else.
kf

Post by kf »

how many times do i have to repeat it? we accepted your rule at that first event and you did force us to decide between 3 players, which is a real shitty thread. you always tell because of balance blablabla. if i scroll up you said there was a undefeated season of oKo... tell me where was your balance after that? you accepted this because your lovely superstar was playing in it. and now when we won 2nd time you start complaining about balances, because you dont like us?! because we tell what we think, which mostly btw isnt a bad critic, but you might be a man who takes critics very personal and always bad, i dunno. i even did not see any team which is crying about our lineups anyways. even ricky told that he wants the best lineup of any team. this discussion is all about nonsense which wasnt started by us, you forced this discussion. we enjoyed the league, the matches were really cool, the teams are nice. but this shit around really destroys such events.
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@heero ok, so once mr.nice guy ran out of real arguments just came here to threat/challenge me instead. I don't see the point of writing to someone when you're telling yourself that you don't even want to be answered so I'm not gonna do it. I've been running servers/communities like this for more than fifthteen years already do you think that would be the first time that something like that ever happened to me?

@kf "tell me where was your balance after that?" you have been the balance for that ;) (beside they actually lost in the finals and the circumstances were definitively different) "because you dont like us?!" so you asked for stats, right? I posted the stats and now you're still making it personal, get lost. "we enjoyed the league" yeah the league you didn't even make it to sign up and now you even telling me that I started shit. "this discussion is all about nonsense" this is probably the most sense you have talked here, you're freaking out and making a issue out of thin air when I haven't even made a decision in the first place and the final circumstances involving such decision aren't even known.
kf

Post by kf »

yes im totally freaking out :D
its like talking to a wall - ill just stop it.
for your great idea about collecting strongest players of all to play vs us... just bring it, i dont care, im in
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok sounds good there you go once I have players/maps I'll let you know (PM/mail) about that for the Christmas holidays.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

To bring balance to this convo

@kf, server is having fun without you, But for sure it's better to have you and be fragged by you, how else will us noobs learn or get better

@heero, wtf dude your debate had, I say had some good points, and now you decided to look in a mirror and flex your biceps and say your the real hero and look like Kim from nk?

@admin, your a trekky right? Think of us players like a Borg collective and our ultimate goal is to assimilate you, so you need to keep defence rotation otherwise ....

@pacman, shut the f*** up ok on

Jutu where r u man get off the server and save us 😭
Last edited by PacMan on Mon Dec 18, 2023 22:25, edited 1 time in total.
kf

Post by kf »

... servers are full like always and its good that you still enjoy quake man :D
Prepare for fake .WTF!
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

adminless wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 21:16 ok sounds good there you go once I have players/maps I'll let you know (PM/mail) about that for the Christmas holidays.
Why no one talks about what really interest people the most - final match to name the real undisputed chempion of Unfreeze servers: DT vs team .EZ? I mean it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that's a good point too. I think that would be a great game too so if you both want to make it happen just let me know. no problem.