Re: Sakis

Post by ciseksakis »

<3
MelindaGates
User lv2
User lv2

Post by MelindaGates »

Hi ! Today we were several to be disturbed by Sakis player as shooting people to rob thaw, shooting people of the same team to thraw him in a pit. When we ask to stop it he answered that we are low skill players...

This player ruined the game several times just for his own fun.

I guess he will probably contest and change his mood to be so gentle and nice with the admin to be not banned and go on to be scornful with other players.

I don't know how to make a demo. It happened today between 21:00 and 22:00 more or less.
ciseksakis
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ciseksakis »

make demo, prove it! go, especially show what did Musti when I entered to server
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

MelindaGates wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 22:54 Hi ! Today we were several to be disturbed by Sakis player as shooting people to rob thaw, shooting people of the same team to thraw him in a pit. When we ask to stop it he answered that we are low skill players...

I guess he will probably contest and change his mood to be so gentle and nice with the admin to be not banned and go on to be scornful with other players.

I don't know how to make a demo. It happened today between 21:00 and 22:00 more or less.
Sakis has improved allot though and concentrates on game , hopefully this reminder will help sakis

Sakis power?
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Post by RH »

MelindaGates wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 22:54 Hi ! Today we were several to be disturbed by Sakis player as shooting people to rob thaw, shooting people of the same team to thraw him in a pit. When we ask to stop it he answered that we are low skill players...

/record

Any kind of a report without a demo is no different than "nuh uh the other kid pushed me first"
MelindaGates
User lv2
User lv2

Post by MelindaGates »

ciseksakis wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 23:10 make demo, prove it! go, especially show what did Musti when I entered to server
I'm speaking about you. Be adult and take your own responsability. It's not because others do shit that you have to do the same. This is no justification.
And if you are angry because of someone, to take personnal vengeance on someones else is also a hurted stupid kid behavior.

Please respect the PLAY and GAME spirit and stop disrespect the way of others by playing alone another game than them. Without rules there is no game. When you make your all team loses one match just because you shoot at friends to make one point more thaw, this is not playing, this is serious selfish behavior.

Thanks for reading me.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, thanks for the input guys. considering this guy has been reported/banned like a dozen times already I don't think that's fake news so considering that I guess that I'll just leave this a very serious warning before moving into another round of bans to the best of my ability.