can i pay to have this place run a server for me ? not from gameservers big corp

Quake III Arena classic game servers forum.
quake3player
User lv2
User lv2

can i pay to have this place run a server for me ? not from gameservers big corp

Post by quake3player »

can i pay this place to help me run a server? i dont want to pay gameservers and big CORP
i already have the mod downloaded its UNLAGGED RR rockets and rails mod
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: can i pay to have this place run a server for me ? not from gameservers big corp

Post by adminless »

yes I still have some spare space on these servers so I guess that I can probably do that for you. if you just want me to host the server for you (i.e. managed) I believe that I can do that for 6 €/month. if you need further services and/or server access (i.e. unmanaged root access) then the conditions would be different. if you chose the former as I understand from your message, I can probably offer one week free of trial so you can test if the service meet your needs before committing to pay for the server (had not pay it, at that and/or any other time and I'll simply stop running it, that's it, can cancel at any times from both ends). once you decide to keep it you can pay for it trough this site paypal account just like everything else. the server location would be central Europe, currently Dusseldorf, if you would need other location then again the conditions would be different as that would require me to allocate a entire separate server just for you. I just answered you this to your contact form as well so check in your email and feel free to follow through there if you want.
quake3player
User lv2
User lv2

Re: can i pay to have this place run a server for me ? not from gameservers big corp

Post by quake3player »

im interested i emailed you
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:17 yes I still have some spare space on these servers so I guess that I can probably do that for you. if you just want me to host the server for you (i.e. managed) I believe that I can do that for 6 €/month. if you need further services and/or server access (i.e. unmanaged root access) then the conditions would be different. if you chose the former as I understand from your message, I can probably offer one week free of trial so you can test if the service meet your needs before committing to pay for the server (had not pay it, at that and/or any other time and I'll simply stop running it, that's it, can cancel at any times from both ends). once you decide to keep it you can pay for it trough this site paypal account just like everything else. the server location would be central Europe, currently Dusseldorf, if you would need other location then again the conditions would be different as that would require me to allocate a entire separate server just for you. I just answered you this to your contact form as well so check in your email and feel free to follow through there if you want.
Sounds cool , would you add this kinda thing to your packages or it's standalone access
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes I just read your emails now and I'm looking forward that. regarding your questions I'd suggest you first to try the sever in Dusseldorf and then, if satisfied, look forward localising it as I can't give a quote right now for a specific location (I have to look up for that).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

server up and running on 93.186.198.129:30000 now so check it out and let me know how you see that. if you're interested on that I might look for a price in New York and let you know about that in the next days.
quake3player
User lv2
User lv2

Post by quake3player »

i love it ... :) so $10 a month sound good to u ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes 10 us dollars/month sounds perfect to me for one game server so feel free to test it/use it for a week and pay for it the next week. to pay for it you just need to send me the money through this site paypal links, paypal.me/adminless or paypal.fpsclassico.com/usd, or directly through paypal at the paypal@fpsclassico.com address, whatever you prefer, each month (don't worry I'll send you reminders). I do accept us dollars directly too if you prefer instead of euros. so far the server is 20 slots which I believe it should be more than enough so if you have any problems and/or any questions regarding this just let me know.
quake3player
User lv2
User lv2

Post by quake3player »

i dont think people can join or auto download the mod :(
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

@quake3player - true, i cant.
quake3player
User lv2
User lv2

Post by quake3player »

WhoAmI wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 0:19 @quake3player - true, i cant.
yeah i saw u try
quake3player
User lv2
User lv2

Post by quake3player »

WhoAmI wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 0:19 @quake3player - true, i cant.
yeah i saw u try

https://openarena.fandom.com/wiki/ModCompat/Unlagged

https://openarena.fandom.com/wiki/ModCo ... ocket_Rail
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

people should really download/install any files necessary themselves that said if you want I just enabled auto-download in that server now.
quake3player
User lv2
User lv2

Post by quake3player »

thANK U
quake3player
User lv2
User lv2

Post by quake3player »

can u add bots for people?:)