new fpsclassico counter strike global offensive servers

Counter-Strike 2 forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

new fpsclassico counter strike global offensive servers

Post by adminless »

ok now that I finally finished setting up and reviewing every else on these new servers after the previous server failure I set up as well now on the spare space of the primary server a couple of dedicated classic counter strike global offensive server in standard casual and deathmatch modes at the well know fpsclasico.eu address just on default ports there 27015 and 27016 respectively so feel free to check them out and let me know if someone is interested in any of those and/or if somebody has any request or anything about them as I haven't even tried them myself (I just setup that following the valve documentation). these servers will now replace the previous urban terror one (that was essentially the same kind of thing) as it was of total no use (i.e. death) and since, for the most part, this game is even free now at steam it seemed like the best option for some spare space as well as training/reference. I had considered options to deploy this time along with the top tier Quake III Arena server but I think that this should probably be the best fit and will see how it works and/or if it sticks.

hopefully in the next days I'll bring back again the quakelive duel and ca servers that I hadn't already and now that there's cpu to spare in addition to a couple more of them to complete the whole thing so stay tuned.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Re: new fpsclassico counter strike global offensive servers

Post by NoobKilla »

Which is classic csgo? Is the one on the Steam or some other version?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

"classic" is the public game mode for public team games (i.e. the non competitive). the game itself is the same for all, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - steam app id 730 (link), which is currently "free" only supported by extra in-game purchases apparently.
NoobKilla
Unleveled User

Post by NoobKilla »

I played that game for 2-3 hours maybe and once I watched several replays how the enemy who killed me was tracking me through wall or how one other enemy killed me through wall I immediately uninstalled it. Wallhack cheats seem to be allowed on their server or they can't do anything about it and I can't report them, there's no option. Huge disappointment that game is.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw in case someone here might be interested in this today I just updated these servers to latest free counter strike version (i.e. Counter Strike 2). feel free to give them a try if someone around here happens to play that game.